Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The colours on Maxima are a little drab, particularly given the weather many parts of Europe has been experiencing lately.

Nice red dress but let down by the all too common messy hair and those ghastly red spiky earrings should be binned .

Very pretty dress and shoes, but I don’t like the earrings and her hair needs to be styled. If she’d left the earrings at home and had her hair done neatly like the picture from 2015 it would have been a stunning look.

Wow, that shade of red is stunning on Maxima! Not a fan of the earrings but I don't expect anything "less" ?

Her best outfit of the week so far but the messy hair again :whistling:

I love the red dress. Beautiful pop of color :flowers:

The grey is a nice look, very professional. Though a pop of color in the accessories may have taken it up a bit.

But in both looks, messy hair :sad:

Maxima looks great but I agree that the scarf ruins the look. At first I thought it was a feature of the dress, glad I was mistaken!

Great to see this red dress recycled again but I would have preffered if she had accessorized it with some lovely brooch and not with that weirdly styled scarf.
May I book the hair appointment with a hairdresser for her? Pretty please!

expect the hair and huge earrings she looks fine to me that's very appropriate outfit for sush meeting

`Terrible hair,gaudy earrings but the outfit is nice ,surely to God the DRF can afford a hairdresser?

Nice outfit :flowers: I admit I even like the big statement earrings. ?

But please Max, please, do something with the hair. :bang:

When Queen Maxima’s hair is fuller, more blonde and perfectly trimmed, is she wearing hair extensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom