Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First look was pretty but for the neck. Why did she shave a poor muppet for a scarf :sad:

The second look was so much better. Very pretty.

What a beautiful broche. The dress itself is -typically Natan- too vulnerable for wrinkling.

Its lovely green Natan dress and the brooch looks beautiful ,the hat and gloves too add a sophisticated touch.

A beautiful and elegant green dress.

Nice, elegant look overall. The hat, shoes and jewelry really save the dress, IMO. It wouldn’t look great on its own.

Dress itself not great, but the color is stunning. Grey accents perfect touch. ?

I am in total heaven, both a great brooch, and proper hat. Sugar over load for me :flowers:

Last edited:
Terribly ill fitting dress, such odd dart placement. Bad green color and shiny, uncomfortable fabric. Only the gorgeous black pearls and heritage pieces save it. The hat is unflattering

Queen Máxima looking very polished and elegant today,is the coat new?

The coat is very pretty and the lace dress (I am assuming) looked to be nice, but wow, that hat is HUGE! I love a big hat, but that is a monster, especially with the coat. All-in-all a very nice outfit, just wish the hat were a little smaller.

The coat is very pretty and the lace dress (I am assuming) looked to be nice, but wow, that hat is HUGE! I love a big hat, but that is a monster, especially with the coat. All-in-all a very nice outfit, just wish the hat were a little smaller.

It is her usual trade-mark hat from Fabienne Delvige which she has in lots of colours. She seems to go the Queen-Elizabeth-the-Queen-Mother's way: "That type, please. In all colours of the rainbow!"

:lol:

I love the look. She looks incredibly regal.

A compromise between a coat and a cape for the queen who wears her coats as capes.

It’s a very polished and elegant look. I like the hat, the coat and, from what I can see, the dress. I do think she could have looked even better by either incorporating different colours into the look - it seems very monochromatic to me - or picking a less eye catching hat. That sort of hat should be the show piece of an entire look and here it blends too much with the rest of the outfit.

I really dont like this look. Imo its to much of everything, the hat looks to big, to long coat with that sleaves, a big mess!

no one wear coatcap/cap like Queen Maxima and no one wear big hat like Queen Maxima,she looks regal Imo i am curious about the lace dress underneath looks very inetrsting and match well her coat.

Wow Max looked fantastic. Regal and elegant. ?

I love the beautiful cape/coat. I am not sad to see the dress, not a fan of lace. Just the pop of lace was enough :flowers:

I am in love with the proper hat. Beautiful updo and fantastic earrings ?

The wasps nest/tea cosy hat looks plain silly ,the colour of her dress is nice just don't like the design.

The color of the dress is wonderful on Maxima, but for me, that's about it. The style is awful and the hat and tan accents do look silly. Bottom line (for me), she can pull off these crazy outfits like no one else, but when you are hosting one of the most put together royals on the planet, you need to stop with the crazy and focus on chic.

The color of the dress is wonderful on Maxima, but for me, that's about it. The style is awful and the hat and tan accents do look silly. Bottom line (for me), she can pull off these crazy outfits like no one else, but when you are hosting one of the most put together royals on the planet, you need to stop with the crazy and focus on chic.

Perfect way to describe this!

Everything together looks rather garish. Usually she can get away with such outfits but this time the outfit seem to be wearing her, and not the other way around. The garishness is emphasized by the simple outfit of Queen Rania. For some reason it looked better in 2016 (I suppose the hat and hair saved it then).

Last edited:
Just what was she thinking ... Maxima can look so stunning and then this .... I agree whats with the hat and the tan and the grey are appalling together ... better luck next time... as this appears to be more about good luck than good management IMO

The Queen NEEDS to stop taking drunken bets.. she just KEEPS losing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom