Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really too much for me. Minus the bow with the pearl and the pearl necklace would be a lot better. The very messy and damaged hair just ruins it

A very nice and, ar least for Maxima, understated look. Maxima can impress with her vibrant colours and styles but she looks really good in simple colour combinations and clean lines.

I like this professional look. I noticed she was carrying what looked like a fan in one hand in the arrival photo. Highs in the mid to upper eighties with high humidity has been the nemesis of many loose hair styles. Sometimes you just have to give in to the slicked back ponytail and call it a day. ;)

Love her black and white outfit very elgant not too much the previous one i know regarding the place and mission she there for want to look decent but we can look decent without been frumpy Imo.

:previous:
the outfit is lovely but the hair is a mess and therefore ruins everything Imo.

Lovely outfit and colour on Queen Máxima despite the windswept hair .

I love the look, it's a beautiful color.

I have thought much about the hair issue. My personal opinion is that she needs to take some of the cash spent on clothes and stones and put it toward the coiffure. But to whom should she go?

I've decided she needs to call Gwen Steffani for advice. Gwen is not a natural blond. She wears hairpieces on tour, but less so in real life. She clearly has learned how to be a blond and retain healthy looking hair. And her natural hair is no thicker than Max's is. Her hair regimen is legendary.

Since Max reads TRF, Gwen should expect the call. :lol::lol::lol:

Maxima needs to do two things with her hair, get Letizia’s cut and then hop to London and have it coloured by Camilla’s team. And then, the most important part, she needs to leave it alone for a year to give it time to recover from over-processing. Just touch up the roots if she has gray and nothing else.

:previous: What I always wonder is, does she not improve it because she thinks it cannot be improved OR
Because she likes it as it is?

I know she can improve the condition and color... but does she?

I’m sure it’s because she likes it. If she wasn’t happy with it she’d at least try a different cut occasionally. And even a bad hairdresser can suggest a better colour. I’m quite surprised that Amalia at least hasn’t persuaded her to change it. I know I talked about hair and how to keep it healthy with my mum when I was a teenager.

Maxima has high maintenance blonde which can look fantastic if it’s actually maintained! But that kind of colour is hard on the hair and if you’re not willing to spend serious time and money on upkeep you shouldn’t bother, IMO.

I assume money is not the issue but she may not want to spend a bunch of time on hair maintenance, (I don’t blame her). She and her stylist should shake things up a little - there are different techniques a good stylist can use to make her blonde look more natural, more modern, and which are lower maintenance and easier on the hair.

A jacket would have completed the outfit especially as its still only March and the hat deserved a better hairstyle.

Lovely outfit despite of the skirth that i don't like it prints but overall it's very elegant,i love the hat

Beautiful top but not the skirt.

It’s a very elegant look overall but, I agree, it would have looked a lot better with her hair up or at least properly styled.

Queen Máxima in a recycled Natan dress at the launch of the 8th edition of the National Week of Money and the 7th edition of the international Global Money Week 2018 in Den Haag today, March 12. The "thing" around her neck is a nightmare:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** March 2016 **

Last edited:
The critter hair necklace looks silly ,the dress is ok but sometimes I do wonder about Maxima's common sense.

:previous:

Thankfully she decided to shave it off later ;);) Máxima participated in the symposium "Power of Partnerships – making finance work for women entrepreneurs" in Amsterdam this afternoon and changed into a recycled Valentino dress without any necklace:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** March 2015 **

Last edited:
that "thing" around her neck is awful .

thats necklace or whatever is really bad idea ,the whole outfit is average and the nacklace make it look bad.
her second outfit is far better very well tailored and well matched with belt shoes and bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom