Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue dress is really nice on Queen Máxima and she pulls off that rather large hat too :D

I love the hat close up. Not so sold on the shoes.

I agree. I like the hat and the dress. The shoes, not so much. But lovely color and summery.

Yes, the shoes are a bit too much, not keen on the handbag either but liking the shades

Love the hat
Love the colour of hat and dress
Like the dress but not the dippy hem in the front
Don't understand the bag
Shoes are horrible. She could have gone metallic to "match" the bag.
Say again - love that hat!

I LOVE when Max is on a tour/trip. She has hits and misses at home, but she seems to rock most tours.

The arrival look is a fantastic color and hair. Not a fan of the hat.

I am in love with the blue dress. The color is stunning on her. :flowers:

I love the huge proper hat. Perfect for event. Max can pull it off. ?

Only shoes I don't like but can over look them, don't ruin the look.

The hat and aquas are great the dress is pretty awful but those shoes look like some that q elisabethmwore in the early sixties, terrible

She has something growing on her shoulder.

I like the color, but I'm not liking the color of her accessories paired with the lime green. It's strange, because I usually like Maxima's tour clothing, but this time some of her choices seem a little off to me.

Far too much going on ,from the large green lettuce /ugly earrings and the hat a bit of a miss today.

I adore the gorgeous shade of green Maxima is wearing, but I do agree that the weird lettuce like (as An Ard Ri put it) design does make it look like she has a tree or bush growing out of her!

She has something growing on her shoulder.

I like the color, but I'm not liking the color of her accessories paired with the lime green. It's strange, because I usually like Maxima's tour clothing, but this time some of her choices seem a little off to me.

It could have been worse, she could have matched the shoes. I hate the hat along with the turban style ones. They’ll be lurking at the back of Máxima s extensive wardrobes, ready to pounce when we least expect it....please don’t let it be the State visit to UK!

I love Queen Maxima big hat she looks nice during the visit.

Horrible hat, so disappointed, usually get great hats on tour :ohmy:

Love the shade of green. She looks fantastic in it.

But I want to reach into the photo and rip off the moss from her arm.:sad:

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom