Queen Letizia's Eveningwear Part 1: June 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Queen Letizia's Eveningwear
Part 1

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

I wish she would cut her hair. I think she looks good with it at that length. After all, there is one thing about a haircut - it will always grow back!

Last edited:
Love this black dress on Letizia - a great classic piece from her wardrobe. Would have paired it with a different pair of shoes. I remeber when she first wore this dress about 6 years ago she has a fantastic pair of hot pink shoes on and they were a great contrast to the outfit

I have a very naive question: how is it a 'fake' bob? Is she wearing a wig? It doesn't look like a wig. I know, I am being obtuse.....:ermm:
She doesn't wear a wig. The Faux-bob is a kind of updo. :flowers: There are some tutorials in the internet how it can be done (e.g. here).

Last edited:
Her dress is simple and elegant. That shade of blue/navy looks good on her. I'm not a huge fan of her fake bob (and wasn't particularly keen on it the last time she wore it) since it isn't my cup of tea, although it suits her I guess.

She doesn't wear a wig. The Faux-bob is a kind of updo. :flowers: There are some tutorials in the internet how it can be done (e.g. here).

Thank you, HerMajesty - had no idea. :flowers: Interesting way to have it both ways. I think it looks very nice on Queen Letizia. In fact, I think she should cut her hair a la Princess Charlene of Monaco. I know she won't but she would be able to carry if off - really jazz up her look.

The black dress is very lovely and elegant.

The black dress is one of Varela's best. I am no fan of the fake bob. I like the shoes what doesnt happen to often.

I love the fake bob, would be great if she actually goes that short. She looks good in the black dress. I think black is a great color on her.

Overall a stunning look, although I wish the top part wasn't a "shirt"

She looks great at the dinner. The skirt needed a plain blouse because of its extensive detail so it all works perfectly. Nice hair do and just the right amount of jewels - her Cartier bangle and wedding earrings

Letizia looked gorgeous at the dinner, her outfit was so appropriate for a dinner in Morocco. The skirt is very beautiful and combined with a simple blouse she looks stunning. She knows how to choose simple clothes which make her shine. Nice to see lovely earrings and that beautiful bracelet once again. Letizia has a great taste on hairdos too.

Last edited:
The skirt is lovely but a shirt? The shirt makes the outfit look underdressed and looks like she is attending a business dinner. Knowing how lavish the Moroccan ladies dress for a dinner, I expected something a bit more lavish from Letizia.

The skirt is beautiful but the shirt just seems to drag the whole outfit down even if there had been some slight embellishment on the shirt it might have made it pop a little bit

I liked the skirt but thought the business type shirt was a big miss. The outfit was, I thought modest in deference to their hosts. Then I saw the slit up the back and thought no. Just wrong on so many levels.

Letizia is slipping back to mis-matching ensembles and underdressing majorly. Her plain shirt and slim skirt looked positively casual and a little tacky with the slit up the back beside Lalla Selma in a beautifully appropriate caftan, which was perfect for the occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom