Queen Letizia's Eveningwear Part 1: June 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love, love LOVE her hair! Beautiful look from head to toe.

They say what a difference a day can make and Letizia looked absolutely knock out stunning at the Anniversary bash compared to the drab dour look at the Tourism show the day before.

Stunning black trouser suit perfect for the evenings event. Was polished with the up-do and the gorgous diamond earrings - good to see them reappear from the vaults

Ah, what a disappointment...:ermm: the dress, its color, that tiara that doesn't suit her well...

That gown is absolutely stunning. Beautiful color and exquisite details. This gown is one of the best I have ever seen. Truly regal and magnificent.

Euh... Regal? What is the regalness in that grey gown?

It is an almost skin-tight dress, perfect for the catwalk or the red carpet but it lacks any regalness. No one would guess that this skinny dress wears Her Majesty the glorious Queen of Spain. This is a truly regal gown. It is immediately clear that the lady wearing this magnificent red dress oozes royalty.

:flowers:

Last edited:
It looked much better at the Dutch inauguration.
This time it kinda exaggerates Letizia's thin and skinny body, which is unflattering.

I'm tired to see this tiara on her, now that she's queen, she should use the big gun tiaras

The dress is nice, but I liked it better the first time she wore it. The tiara however is one of my favorites.

Wow. Letizia in 3 pieces of jewelry!!! She looks pretty to me.

I prefer this gown worn with a tiara rather than a hat - I think the gown is very pretty.

Euh... Regal? What is the regalness in that grey gown?

It is an almost skin-tight dress, perfect for the catwalk or the red carpet but it lacks any regalness. No one would guess that this skinny dress wears Her Majesty the glorious Queen of Spain. This is a truly regal gown. It is immediately clear that the lady wearing this magnificent red dress oozes royalty.

:flowers:

We all of course have are own opinions. In my view, the color is very beautiful. The color is one of my reasons why I love this dress. It's not just the color, but the details and the style that makes this gown regal to me.

Last edited:
I really like this too. Not everyone looks great in pale grey and she is certainly one of the few European royals who looks this spectacular in this silhouette. It's beautiful when she walks in it.

The beading is exquisite and is a nice link to the tiara without being a literal match in form.

I think Letizia understands what looks good on her body and chooses to wear it. JMO.

Queen Letizia looked very lovely this evening and that gown though recycled really suits her,would like to have seen a different tiara.

Queen Letizia's Eveningwear Part 1: June 2014 -

It looked much better at the Dutch inauguration.
This time it kinda exaggerates Letizia's thin and skinny body, which is unflattering.

I'm tired to see this tiara on her, now that she's queen, she should use the big gun tiaras

First off, she does indeed look regal and elegant. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!

Second, as much as I'd love to see Letitzia wear one of the "for the Queen only" tiaras, I wonder if instead of when we'll ever see her wear one. That's due to the fact she's such a tiny and petite lady and the Spanish Queens only tiaras are such huge ones design wise, I have a feeling they'd just overwhelm her.

Just IMO of course, but I don't think I'm too far off the mark either.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

That gown is absolutely stunning. Beautiful color and exquisite details. This gown is one of the best I have ever seen. Truly regal and magnificent.

Suits the Queen beautifully with her delicate features and slim frame.

I agree. :flowers: It's a very beautiful gown. Very striking imo. Suits her well.

The dress is beautiful and I like this tiara very much. I don't like peep toe platforms, particularly with a gown.

I really like this gown. The colour and design are just fantastic. Letizia looks really stunning in it.... However I do wish the dress wasn't as skin tight, I'd love it more if the skirt part is a bit more puffy.

I love this! Kind of obsessed with the double height of lace around the hem.

And we all know that the big guns will have to come out sparingly given Spain's economic and political condition.

Its a striking gown but the color is very dull. Its a very light shade of grey which to me is not a dressy color for the evening. Charcoal would've been such a better choice. Her make up was nothing special, it looked like her daytime make up. Not her best look, I had expected something more glamorous.

I thought she looked wonderful. The tiara matched the dress very well. It is good to see her continue to reuse some of her excellent wardrobe, an object lesson for some of the other royal ladies.

I love this! Kind of obsessed with the double height of lace around the hem.

And we all know that the big guns will have to come out sparingly given Spain's economic and political condition.

Looove, looove the Dress - much better than at the Inauguration......
and yes, it is truly regal.

Regarding the Tiara: I would have loved to see her in her new Tiara... however, it is understandable, that she uses the same Tiara size than at her first incoming State Visit - to "Show", that both southern American Countries are treated equally.
I think, she is opting for the "Big Guns" at the first ROYAL incoming State Visit, i.e. another Royal House is visiting Spain.
BYe Bine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom