Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 5: September 2018 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great colour for Letizia and very nice hairstyle. The dress is not my cup of tea, very odd length. Not liking the sandals with it either.

Love the hairstyle but not the dark color. Dress is very pretty!

It is a wonderful aspect in Letizia. Red is her color and that hairstyle looks great on her. She is a beautiful and elegant lady. The most beautiful and elegant queen of her time, without a doubt.

"Lady in Red"

The Queen is positively gorgeous!

I love the dress, color is stunning and I love the detail at the neck, giving interest to a very simple look.

Her hair looks fantastic.

Only con for me are the shoes.

I like it she is enjoying fashion it's an award event so what better place to wear that outfit.

The critter like top half is not nice,though its always refreshing to see Letizia experiment this was not a successful outfit.Hair and earrings look really great.

The top is one of the worst pieces Letizia has ever worn. Not only that it is truly ugly, it is not her style at all.

The top is one of the worst pieces Letizia has ever worn. Not only that it is truly ugly, it is not her style at all.

Thanks for this. I was trying to come up with a polite way to comment on this one. This is not something a Queen wears for an official event.

Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 5: September 2018 -

The top makes me think of a porcupine. Really don’t care for it.

Wow, I like it, I think she looks great! The pill pink in her tan arms and the feathers and her slim figure make it look like a fun party

I cant get past the feathers. She looks like she sprouted a bird :lol:

The color and the general style, sans feathers, is nice though.

Very nice, beautiful. All perfect except wrong bra. When the tissue is close to the body a bra with rigid cups should be avoided. She should wear soft bra shapeless.

Is it a new dress?
Queen Letizia looks stunning,pity there isn't a matching bracelet with the gorgeous earrings.

Is it a new dress?
Queen Letizia looks stunning,pity there isn't a matching bracelet with the gorgeous earrings.

Perhaps there is, and she has chosen not to wear it.

:previous: I agree. Stunning color, red definitely her color, but not the design.

Something about the neckline makes the shoulders just awkward and boxy. And the part around her waist looks like a Wonder woman belt.

Her hair is beautiful and I love the earrings. :flowers:

I think she has looked better in red but I'm happy to see the family aren't all 'co-ordinated'.

Wow! Letizia looks absolutely stunning. I love the style and fit of the dress on her. Beautiful!

Queen Letizia wears a new pink gown (Carolina Herrera) Fleur de lys Tiara,Her fleur de lys brooch, joyas earrings and a bracelet and yes even her gold ring

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHezqnBWkAApVfl?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHezqm-WwAAXu31?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Letizia looks stunning, but I am afraid the jewelry is a little bit too much, especially considering that none of the other royal ladies opted for their big guns.

Also, does King Felipe have to wear the Golden Fleece insignia and the sash of the order of Carlos III in addition to his Japanese collar ? I understand the Spanish monarch always wears the Golden Fleece, but two Spanish orders look a little too much to me. Note how King Carl Gustaf is wearing only the necklace insignia of the Seraphim, but no Swedish sash.

Last edited:
Too harsh a Pink imo.. a softer 'shell' Pink would have clashed with her sash far less...

Lovely pink dress, though I'm not fan of the upper part (would look much better if it were a strapless dress without that pink sleeves.)

I love the tiara and the jewels. She looks great and much better than the other look in the morning.

Letizia looks stunning, but I am afraid the jewelry is a little bit too much, especially considering that none of the other royal ladies opted for their big guns.

Also, does King Felipe have to wear the Golden Fleece insignia and the sash of the order of Carlos III in addition to his Japanese collar ? I understand the Spanish monarch always wears the Golden Fleece, but two Spanish orders look a little too much to me. Note how King Carl Gustaf is wearing only the necklace insignia of the Seraphim, but no Swedish sash.

King Carl Gustaf is wearing the the Order of the Polar Star cross, on a black band around his neck.

Letizia is too petite to this dress, and I don't like the colour of it at all, the pink is too harsh. A deep burgundy would have been a better choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom