Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 5: September 2018 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Evening Wear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 4: July 2017 - August 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Queen Letizia looked lovely and a winning hairstyle but a bracelet would have made it perfect for a visit to the Teatro Real.

Her makeup is so pretty. Nice outfit, would have loved a brooch or some more jewelry. So plain.

:previous:
How can a dress and a jumpsuit be "very similar"? :shock:

Would have loved the jumpsuit if it was a gown.

Its something edgy and different but Letizia can pull it off and she looks gorgeous. Everything is well put together. Fabulous earrings and hairstyle, I would have added bracelet too.

A beautiful dress for Letizia and I even don't mind the large decoration on one of her sleeves.

For once Madame Macron's dress was chic: elegant minimalism. Queen Letizia's dress seemed to be poorly tailored.

I like everything about this dress. Lovely to see it again.

She looks wonderful but I also dislike the design of this dress. I guess it is the big thing on one shoulder.

Président Macron and queen Letizia are more evening dressed. King Felipe an Mrs Macron are business chic. Strange that inside the same couple they are not accorded

Président Macron and queen Letizia are more evening dressed. King Felipe an Mrs Macron are business chic. Strange that inside the same couple they are not accorded

President Macron was just in his eternal black suit + black tie combination, which he wore also at the National Hommage at Les Invalides for Charles Aznavour. No difference in dresscode between the couples.

Its a lovely dress on queen Letizia and she looked wonderful in Paris.

Love this dress and it's nice to see it again.

Letizia looked beautiful ,simple black dress but effective use of jewels carried it off and a great hairstyle.

Black is classy always classy she looks pretty i love her jewellery

Last edited:
Majestic. Absolutly wonderful all. dress, hair, shoes...all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom