Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 4: July 2017 - August 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Evening Wear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 3: July 2016 - June 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The white jumpsuit is fine, imo for the occasion with the shoes, jewelry, etc. it is very hard to pull off a jumpsuit and she couldn't. This one makes her look too,thin. If the fabric was thicker and she had sleeves it might work

Well, that is regal and beautiful!

The gown is exquisite. It is just stunning. One of the most regal gowns she has worn.

Oh my. Letizia's evening look win streak certainly is not going to be broken on this UK trip! She looks just gorgeous!:ohmy:

The gown is a dream and the tiara seems to be much better placed this time around.

Letizia looks enchanting tonight - what a beautiful gown!

Yes I agree it looks odd ,other than that the gown is very regal looking.

I think the idea is that traditionally Orders weren't worn over bare shoulders. But I agree it looks ridiculous

I love everything about that gown except the off the shoulder style at the top. The detailing on the dress is exquisite.
The tiara really doesn't suit Letizia which is unfortunate because I know it's one of the big guns in the Spanish repertoire so she'll have to wear it sometimes.

Queen Letizia looked just amazing tonight, what a magnificent gown, that is the most gorgeous gown she has ever worn......the color is her color and she should wear red more often. That crown took my breath away, what a regal looking queen. I loved seeing them looking at the British royal collection of items between the two countries, that I would love to see. Must be some very interesting items there that are not know to the public for they are personal between the 2 countries only.

Letizia looks regal, elegant and poised. A true Queen ⭐️ Just gorgeous. The tiara is magnificent and fits her perfectly.

Stunning, regal, confident... and simple. She doesn't look like a Christmas tree.
A modern Queen, that is ...

She is just perfect! Beautiful dress!!

Divine from head to toe. And such posture. The crown is magnificent.

She looks simply DIVINE, one of her best ever. I can only miss the stunning diamond necklace from the Joyas de pasar, but maybe it was not the best match to the (beautiful) neckline of the gown, so no complains. Amazing.

She looks simply DIVINE, one of her best ever. I can only miss the stunning diamond necklace from the Joyas de pasar, but maybe it was not the best match to the (beautiful) neckline of the gown, so no complains. Amazing.

Oh, what a dress! What a look! Sensational!
BYe Bine

Yes, this is one of those rare times when a Royal lady takes my breath away. I am glad Letizia wore a tiara that gives her more height.

Perfection.

She looks absolutely stunning. Always a fine occassion to see her pull out a big gun tiara

Queen Letizia looks amazing. Head to toe perfection. Definitely one of her best.

Wonderful gown, strange position for the sash, but all in all breathtaking. Letizia, like Charlene of Monaco, does the 'less is more' thing very well. Just a wonderful tiara and a bracelet. All that was needed.

Last edited:
Letizia looks gorgeous! Love the bold red gown and the details.❤️. The tiara - was it once worn by Queen Sofia?

Letitia looks beautiful this evening! The dress is stunning and she looks wonderful in it. Perfection!

Joining the above opinions, I have to say that Queen Letizia looked great. Red becomes her perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom