Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 3: July 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Evening Wear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 2: April 2015 - July 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Very nice outfit.
Black in black makes the entire outfit really elegant.
(..)
BYe Bine

Last edited by a moderator:
Letizia looks very nice all in black:flowers:

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
She is elegant but Black and Summer evening?? Just No!!!

Great out fit !

I thought Letizia looked lovely and relaxed and I didn't mind that she was all in black.

She was out for a relaxing summer night, so I don't mind what she wore. But, actually, the black top looks better for a disco night, rather than for a dinner with the family.

the shoes are very lovely, and her arms are very toned! i am just not sure about the baggy trousers.

I like the glittery top and the sandals are perfection, not sure about the pants but she looks good.

I thought Letizia looked lovely and relaxed and I didn't mind that she was all in black.

Me also. Black is quite acceptable 12 months a year during the evening. Now if it was 12 noon and an outside picnic with 100 degrees F......that is different as black draws the sun and heat. In air conditioning.......perfect

She is very pretty. Black is OK if fabric is fresh. Of course it is an evening outfit. It is a day out? In this case shoes are unacceptable

Reception at Almudaina Palace, 7/8
New floral dress by Juan Vidal, paired with old Magrit sandals and Malababa clutch
Full view *** Full view 2 *** Side view *** Close-up *** Dress

The pattern of the dress has an odd partition on the top part and I find the neckline a little to high, but other than that I love the dress! Great shape for her and lovely and appropriate summery pattern. And is great to see new designers added to her wardrobe. Perfect look for a summer night in Mallorca, IMO.

:previous: Totally agree:flowers: neckline seems high and print on upper half seems odd IMO (especially left side) but love the overall cut/print/style. Looks great for the event.

She looks wonderful in this! I like the print, the shoes, the fit...everything.

:previous: Totally agree:flowers: neckline seems high and print on upper half seems odd IMO (especially left side) but love the overall cut/print/style. Looks great for the event.

I too love the cut and style of this dress. Once again back to 50/60 era with fitted to waist with definite line then skirt. Skirt could either be fitted, pleated or full. Very ladylike and classic. Just a note. That high neckline was also extremely popular in 50s except for when dressing more formally.

Wonderful Summer look, love the dress
BYe Bine

For the first time since a very long time I can say she looks gorgeous! The hair,dress,makeup beautiful

Totally different look from the last few years of this dinner - more feminine and regal. I love this dress, such a nice look for the summer and the length of the skirt is great in her. One of her best Mallorca holiday appearances in many years.

It's so odd to see Letizia sporting a colorful frock. I am not a fan of the fit arounf the bust area and the sleeves, but it is something new for her... well done!

Wonderful dress for her. Don't love the piecing of the bodice but the colors and dot are just perfect and the shoes make it. Great color lipstick on her too.

that's such a great dress - fab choice for a summer event! (and exciting to see her choosing a new designer)

Im not fond of the dress, some of the block colors in the print looked a bit odd.
The heels would've looked better with an evening gown or a cocktail dress not a day/casual dress.

Her hair and make up was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom