Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 4: July 2017 - August 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks amazing! The dress is beautiful!

Queen Letizia at the inauguration of the Palacio de Congresos de Palma on the island Mallorca today, September 25:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The dress is absolutely stunning.

Both last dresses are absolutely gorgeous. Stunning.
Any idea about designer? Karolina Herrera maybe?

Lovely colour and design,no bare muscle arms and from the 2 photos above Letizia's hair looks like it got a well deserved trim?

Pretty, pretty, pretty. I like a just deeper than pastel florals palette. And yes - a trim to the hairs!

Beautiful color and the pattern is lovely as well. :flowers:

I am not sure about the overall style. Its a bit more girly, feminine then her usual style. It just doesn't seem her.

Beautiful color and the pattern is lovely as well. :flowers:

I am not sure about the overall style. Its a bit more girly, feminine then her usual style. It just doesn't seem her.

The dress is beautiful, but like you, I don't think this style agrees with her. I may be used to her wearing different style of clothing

Gorgeous, gorgeous just gorgeous. What a beautiful dress and so becomes her, makes her look so soft and pretty and fresh as a field of flowers. She wore a dress recently that had a floral design that was outstanding and now this.....no hard edges, not sharp lines, no edginess to it.......just romantic and pretty. Nice to see a change in her style.

This must be Carolina Herrera. Look how beautifully it fits and looks so comfortable. Just breathtaking. Lovely diamond earrings too.

The sleeveless floral is completely stunningly beautifully gorgeous! The long sleeved one is pretty but almost overwhelms the Queen's tiny figure.

Very pretty CH dress, it's a bit too girly or young for my taste but its a welcome change from the sleeveless style. Don't like the nude shoes with it.

She looks absolutely stunning. Love the ponytail with the dress, and I'm so happy to see those aqua earrings again, it's one of my favourite pairs of her and have been hidden for long. I love how the dress flows, it could be a tad shorter but that's a minor quibble:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMhPSuJWAAEhGEn.jpg

I also like that the bracelets de pasar have become her new favourite jewellery item. They are gorgeous and wearing together like Letizia does are quite an eye-catcher.

Last edited:
She looks fresh & modern, and really lovely. Dress, jewelry, hair, make-up are all on point.

Letizia looks stunning,everything work so well together and she appears to be wearing her new ring ,the hairstyle too is so classy!

The dress is very beautiful. Love the jewels.

Letizia really pulled it out of the bag tonight - love the blue dress. Maybe it could have been an inch shorter just to suit her petite height better for the midi length. But the hair and makeup are perfect and fab jewels. She is sending out a message tonight - "I'm the Queen of Spain"

Letizia looks stunning, toned, tanned, terrific. I can't tell you how much I admire this woman's fashion sense. She hits the mark virtually every time. This dress is a gorgeous shade of blue and I'm glad to see the jewellery, just bracelets and earrings are perfect. Hair, shoes the same.

One word: stunning :flowers:

The dress is beautiful. The color is fantastic on her. ?

I love the earrings. And happy to see her wearing those bracelets again. :flowers:

Letizia looks stunning, toned, tanned, terrific. I can't tell you how much I admire this woman's fashion sense. She hits the mark virtually every time. This dress is a gorgeous shade of blue and I'm glad to see the jewellery, just bracelets and earrings are perfect. Hair, shoes the same.

I agree and thank heaven that women are properly wearing shoes that match outfits and not all those generic taupe/beige/nude heels with everything whether they match or not. Brilliant.

This is very lovely and elegant hairstyle for Queen Letizia both from the front and back (yes, ponytails can be very elegant and youthful, if done correctly!). I also liked her earrings and dress (even thought I didn't quite like top of her dress). Her shoes seems to be too big for her feet.

This is a very cool look from Letizia, her hair is beautifully done, in a ponytail no less, giving us a fabulous view of her gorgeous aquamarine earrings and the neck and shoulder line of the dress. And what a back view we get with all those decorative buttons all the way down the back, stopping where skirt begins.

What we are left with is a lovely long silhouette with the most divine dress with a romantic skirt swirling around her legs and ankles at tea dress length which, paired with those lovely peacock blue shoes makes for a near-perfect ensemble even if they do look just a little large.

http://www.semana.es/elarmariodeletizia/files/11-30.jpg
http://www.semana.es/elarmariodeletizia/files/16-9.jpg
http://www.semana.es/elarmariodeletizia/files/5-86.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom