The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-13-2017, 03:28 PM
Serene Highness

I like tonight's tiara much better than yesterday's, but I like the dress much less. The colour and fabric are pretty, and I like the draping at the bottom, but I hate that style of off the shoulder drooping fabric. It always looks like it's dropped and the wearer has forgotten to adjust it, (and yes I'm aware the dress is designed that way).

A solid look, though.

Felipe looks tired. I imagine this is around the point of these visits where everyone involved will be glad when it's over.

Old 07-13-2017, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Letizia looks outstanding again tonight ,do we know who is the designer of this new masterpiece?

Old 07-13-2017, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I love this gown again and I love the fact that yesterday's look was perfect for the State Dinner and today's perfect for Guildhall. Dark blue is another colour that suits her and the style of the dress is very very flattering.

I'm also intrigued about the designer because it does not look like Varela at all, and neither do I think is CH. She was spotted by Hola visiting Juan Duyos atelier long ago and according to reports he had been working on pieces for "next trips", and the style could be his. So I'm doing a wild guess there.
Old 07-13-2017, 04:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Spectacular, though an unusual colour for Letizia to wear in the evening. Hair, makeup, jewellery, gown, all come together beautifully. So elegant!
Old 07-13-2017, 04:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Letizia looks wonderful again tonight. Spot on last night and spot on again tonight. The dress is wonderful and so are the jewels.
Old 07-13-2017, 05:17 PM
Majesty

OMG...Letizia!

For as much as she is hit and miss during the day, this lady knows how to BRING IT at night!

The only Royal female who comes close to matching her in evening gown glam is Princess Charlene of Monaco, imo.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 07-13-2017, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
OMG...Letizia!

For as much as she is hit and miss during the day, this lady knows how to BRING IT at night!

The only Royal female who comes close to matching her in evening gown glam is Princess Charlene of Monaco, imo.
She seems to shine as queen of the night
Old 07-13-2017, 06:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
OMG...Letizia!

Now if she could leave them for Kate to wear....
Old 07-13-2017, 06:32 PM
Majesty

Yes, Kate would ROCK that gown with Diana's sapphires!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 07-13-2017, 07:16 PM
Nobility

Beautiful!
Old 07-13-2017, 07:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Another beautiful evening look! Gorgeous.
Old 07-13-2017, 10:31 PM
Courtier

Queen Letizia looks very glamorous and elegant tonight. Those earrings are just gorgeous on her and that tiara is stunning, yet not being a fan of one shoulder gowns for I would always be wanting to pull it up, she carries this off very well. The draping is hard to do and this is must perfect on her. My first choice of evening wear will be last night, that gown was just out of this world.
Old 07-13-2017, 10:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful, elegant, draped gown. Love the way it is cut on the bias to increase the draping and give a lovely train. Only miss is mismatch of earring and tiara styles. Her makeup is outstanding
Old 07-13-2017, 11:10 PM
Nobility

The blue dress is lovely.
Old 07-13-2017, 11:29 PM
Majesty

Wow. Stunning, breath taking, regal, take your pick

Both nights Letizua wowed. Chose the perfect dress for both nights. The regal ball gown for the state dinner last night, with the big gun tiara. Red, nod to the flag, and her color. Perfect.

But tonight equally beautiful. Modern sleep gown. Beautiful draping. Lovely neckline. Smaller but still beautiful tiara on great hair.
Old 07-14-2017, 12:09 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Wow. Stunning, breath taking, regal, take your pick

Both nights Letizua wowed. Chose the perfect dress for both nights. The regal ball gown for the state dinner last night, with the big gun tiara. Red, nod to the flag, and her color. Perfect.

But tonight equally beautiful. Modern sleep gown. Beautiful draping. Lovely neckline. Smaller but still beautiful tiara on great hair.
Agree, 2 sensational looks. The second gown completely different than the first - but equally divine. Catherine, watch out!
Btw the colours of Britain
Do we know the earrings?
BYe Bine
Old 07-14-2017, 12:43 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine221 View Post
Agree, 2 sensational looks. The second gown completely different than the first - but equally divine. Catherine, watch out!
Btw the colours of Britain
Do we know the earrings?
BYe Bine

I so agree with you. She's looked divine both nights. The red is more classical but the blue IMO, is more her style.

Like you I think her choice of fashion colours is anything but random. White for arrival in England, yellow and red for first day visit and blue for second day. All four colours of Spain and Britain.
Old 07-14-2017, 02:04 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
I love this gown again and I love the fact that yesterday's look was perfect for the State Dinner and today's perfect for Guildhall. Dark blue is another colour that suits her and the style of the dress is very very flattering.

I'm also intrigued about the designer because it does not look like Varela at all, and neither do I think is CH. She was spotted by Hola visiting Juan Duyos atelier long ago and according to reports he had been working on pieces for "next trips", and the style could be his. So I'm doing a wild guess there.
Daily Mail says it's Varela as well.
Old 07-14-2017, 02:09 AM
Nobility

Dark blue always look very regal and lovely. Overall once again very chic and elgant look from Queen Letizia.
Old 07-14-2017, 02:16 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post

The style could certainly be Duyos. Dinastias has posted a picture of a Duyos' dress very similar to the one she wore last night.

Tags
queen letizia, queen letizia cocktail dresses, queen letizia eveningwear, queen letizia fashion, queen letizia gala dresses, queen letizia gowns