Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 4: July 2017 - August 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia was breath taking tonight, only thing that comes close to describing :flowers:

Red is her color and proves it again. Dress was absolutely exquisite ?

The tiara is stunning on her. And lovely bracelet. Happy no necklace with the neckline.

Woowwww, gorgeous. The beading on the dress looks exquisite and I'd say that all shades of red look good on Letizia. Letizia in Red...always a winning combination. And once again the dress was very well fitted. Positioning of the sash looked a little odd but as they wanted to avoid the sash touching her bare shoulder, then that is okay. Letizia looked sooo tall next to QEII.

The placing of the Order, in combination with the diadem, made her look like a beauty pagant Miss. Without that strangely folded (cut?) Order, she was perfect.

Letizia looked great in red! the dress is a great investment. The flare was lovely and so was the embroidery. I loved the dress even more when she moved. The tiara is lovely but it eats her up, I think she needs a looser hairstyle for it to sit better IMO.

There's your picture proof that she is the most beautiful of all the reigning European queens! Breath-taking is the only word for it.:flowers:

I like tonight's tiara much better than yesterday's, but I like the dress much less. The colour and fabric are pretty, and I like the draping at the bottom, but I hate that style of off the shoulder drooping fabric. It always looks like it's dropped and the wearer has forgotten to adjust it, (and yes I'm aware the dress is designed that way).

A solid look, though.

Felipe looks tired. I imagine this is around the point of these visits where everyone involved will be glad when it's over.

Letizia looks outstanding again tonight ,do we know who is the designer of this new masterpiece?

I love this gown again and I love the fact that yesterday's look was perfect for the State Dinner and today's perfect for Guildhall. Dark blue is another colour that suits her and the style of the dress is very very flattering.

I'm also intrigued about the designer because it does not look like Varela at all, and neither do I think is CH. She was spotted by Hola visiting Juan Duyos atelier long ago and according to reports he had been working on pieces for "next trips", and the style could be his. So I'm doing a wild guess there.

Spectacular, though an unusual colour for Letizia to wear in the evening. Hair, makeup, jewellery, gown, all come together beautifully. So elegant!

Letizia looks wonderful again tonight. Spot on last night and spot on again tonight. The dress is wonderful and so are the jewels.

OMG...Letizia! :ohmy:

For as much as she is hit and miss during the day, this lady knows how to BRING IT at night!

The only Royal female who comes close to matching her in evening gown glam is Princess Charlene of Monaco, imo.

For as much as she is hit and miss during the day, this lady knows how to BRING IT at night!

The only Royal female who comes close to matching her in evening gown glam is Princess Charlene of Monaco, imo.

She seems to shine as queen of the night ;)

Now if she could leave them for Kate to wear....:D

Queen Letizia looks very glamorous and elegant tonight. Those earrings are just gorgeous on her and that tiara is stunning, yet not being a fan of one shoulder gowns for I would always be wanting to pull it up, she carries this off very well. The draping is hard to do and this is must perfect on her. My first choice of evening wear will be last night, that gown was just out of this world.

Beautiful, elegant, draped gown. Love the way it is cut on the bias to increase the draping and give a lovely train. Only miss is mismatch of earring and tiara styles. Her makeup is outstanding

The blue dress is lovely.

Wow. Stunning, breath taking, regal, take your pick :flowers:

Both nights Letizua wowed. Chose the perfect dress for both nights. The regal ball gown for the state dinner last night, with the big gun tiara. Red, nod to the flag, and her color. Perfect.

But tonight equally beautiful. Modern sleep gown. Beautiful draping. Lovely neckline. Smaller but still beautiful tiara on great hair.

Wow. Stunning, breath taking, regal, take your pick :flowers:

Both nights Letizua wowed. Chose the perfect dress for both nights. The regal ball gown for the state dinner last night, with the big gun tiara. Red, nod to the flag, and her color. Perfect.

But tonight equally beautiful. Modern sleep gown. Beautiful draping. Lovely neckline. Smaller but still beautiful tiara on great hair.

Agree, 2 sensational looks. The second gown completely different than the first - but equally divine. Catherine, watch out!
Btw the colours of Britain :whistling:
Do we know the earrings?
BYe Bine

Agree, 2 sensational looks. The second gown completely different than the first - but equally divine. Catherine, watch out!
Btw the colours of Britain :whistling:
Do we know the earrings?
BYe Bine

I so agree with you. She's looked divine both nights. The red is more classical but the blue IMO, is more her style.

Like you I think her choice of fashion colours is anything but random. White for arrival in England, yellow and red for first day visit and blue for second day. All four colours of Spain and Britain.

I love this gown again and I love the fact that yesterday's look was perfect for the State Dinner and today's perfect for Guildhall. Dark blue is another colour that suits her and the style of the dress is very very flattering.

I'm also intrigued about the designer because it does not look like Varela at all, and neither do I think is CH. She was spotted by Hola visiting Juan Duyos atelier long ago and according to reports he had been working on pieces for "next trips", and the style could be his. So I'm doing a wild guess there.

Daily Mail says it's Varela as well.

Dark blue always look very regal and lovely. Overall once again very chic and elgant look from Queen Letizia.

The style could certainly be Duyos. Dinastias has posted a picture of a Duyos' dress very similar to the one she wore last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom