Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 4: July 2017 - August 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the skirt, (is it a repeat - I feel like I’ve said I love this skirt before)?

I don’t like the colour of the top or the tight fit.

I like her hair and think she should wear it back like this more. It’s a simple look that would probably add two or three minutes of time getting ready, but it makes her look a million times more put together than when she wears her hair down and unstyled.

Once again Letizia wears a too tight top. She is 45 years old and should not wear clothes which suit better to a very young woman. The skirt is pretty but Letizia should have worn another top of another colour, the top and skirt don't match at all.

The orange looks is beautiful. I love the skirt.

Last edited:
The skirt has an odd waist, not my favourite. I wouldn't have chosen the tight orange top, in many pictures the bra shines through, not a good look.

The skirt has an odd waist, not my favourite. I wouldn't have chosen the tight orange top, in many pictures the bra shines through, not a good look.

Agree. She often wears "shell" shaped bra probably stripeless and it shows under the top. It shows her with more huge breast than the reality.

I really like the skirt and the color of the top compliments it well. But, the top is a bit tight. It looks glued on.

Beautiful skirt. I love the colors and pattern. Perfect for event :flowers:

I even love the top. The orange is a fantastic color. I don't get how it doesn't go with the skirt. The color is picked right out of the skirt.

But I do agree it seems a bit tight. That or needs different bra.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom