Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 3: July 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the dress beautiful. I love the design.

I like the dress. Her hair is styled beautifully. I don't like the shoes though. Boring, bland, and not at all eye catching.

The dress would have been great if the pattern would have been only at the top part and the skirt part would have been black. The pattern at the skirt part is fuzzy and disturbing and there is too much of it. The shoes are a good choice with this dress. Letizia's hairdo is lovely, she should have her hair more often this way.

I find the dress beautiful. I love the detail and the style is great on her:flowers:

That said, I agree this is the wrong event for it. She rocked it out of the park last year. This was under whelming for such an important event, which calls for so much more :sad:

Her hair though is sensational and I love the earrings :flowers:

Last edited:
The concert look was vulgar IMO but the cape was lovely.

The awards ceremony dress and overall styling was so boring! The dress with black embellishments over nude has been seen over and over again in general. There is nothing new to her look.
The awards dress somehow reminds me this Alexander McQueen dress

Last edited:
Queen Letitia, you are a modern woman. I love all your looks for the Princess of Asturias Awards. I admire that you dress as you like. At the concert you were the star. Every one had to look at you. Bravo!

Last edited:
I like Letizia's latest dress a lot. The patterns are designed beautifully.

Queen Letitia, you are a modern woman. I love all your looks for the Princess of Asturias Awards. I admire that you dress as you like. At the concert you were the star. Every one had to look at you. Bravo!

If Letizia were a film star or celebrity representing herself and showing off what she's got in a low cut dress, everything was fine. But this event is not about her, it's about the institution she represents, therefore I find her 'look at me' appearance out of place.

The dress wasn't event nice, the top is something people wear to the beach covering the bikini, totally unsuitable for an evening event. This photo says it all, how the Queen is dressed and how the people attending are dressed.

http://www.casareal.es/sitios/Lista...s_princesa_asturias_concierto_20161020_21.jpg

@Duc of Marmelade, I fully agree to what you said. She is mixing what a rich lady with nice figure could dress with what a queen could wear.
In addition of this, as a poster talked about a modern woman, CP Mary is not modern ? Or Queen Maxima ? Of course, but they would never step out with an afterbeach outfit.

Anyone here as a collection of her looks at the PoA Awards over the years?

My favourites, in order, are 2015, 2010, 2012 and 2011.

If Letizia were a film star or celebrity representing herself and showing off what she's got in a low cut dress, everything was fine. But this event is not about her, it's about the institution she represents, therefore I find her 'look at me' appearance out of place.

The dress wasn't event nice, the top is something people wear to the beach covering the bikini, totally unsuitable for an evening event. This photo says it all, how the Queen is dressed and how the people attending are dressed.

http://www.casareal.es/sitios/Lista...s_princesa_asturias_concierto_20161020_21.jpg

Very much agree with you:flowers:

All looks except 2005 when Letizia was pregnant with Leonor

Repasamos los 'modelazos' que ha lucido Letizia en los premios Princesa de Asturias

Varela has been copying again ... :whistling::whistling: this time from Oscar de la Renta
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NSkppTD8x...xyPqdZYPO-XFzRQcoZBJHh7p6QY7ACK4B/s1600/1.jpg

The earlier outfits were far more formal than what she wears now,her outfits lack finesse of late and a bit of attention to detail wouldn't go a miss.

I just noticed that Letizia had an Asturias pin or brooch wonder what happened to it?

2015 was my absolute favorite:flowers: followed by 2008,2011,2010 and 2012. I like 2013, the 2014 blue crochet thing is one of the worst IMO.

Im loving the darker hair and the hair style and the make up but unfortunately the leather top looks like plastic and it's not something flattering IMO. The studs make it even worse.

Letizia's leather top is by uterque

Last edited:
Another look here she looks fabulous with a cape on, but terrible with it off. Another cheap looking top for an important event. Her hair and makeup is beautiful. With Max she was one of my faves clothes wise, but disappointment lately.

Letizia looked gorgeous with the cape but that leather top is awful,I think she really is losing the plot fashion wise oflate and hasn't a clue as to what is appropriate to wear!

The black dress is indeed stunning! Hopefully she will repeat that amazing purple gown from the state visit from Peru someday.

She look so fantatic. The gown is perfect on her. Her heir and makeup fantastic. Though I would love a tiara, she is gorgeous, and love the earrings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom