Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 2: April 2015 - July 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the jumpsuit at all. It is not appropiated for a Queen.

Oh gawd, I thought it was some sort of "glam" outing... Well, it's not the worst of her I have seen...

Unflattering dress, a bit too short. The neckline though is pretty.

Too short dress and... it looks like sleep dress with neckline... :ermm: Sorry but it isn't good choice for Queen...

I agree it's not flattering at all. She's so thin it just hangs on her

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Yep. That's what it is. Otherwise, I think it would be a nice look for her.

Actually the dress is not ugly at all and certainly up scale and proper for the event. I believe she should have purchased a size smaller for her slim shape as it should have been a bit closer fit. I actually like the shoes as they are fun and a-yant-garde. She is very appropriate for the casual event. At least she tried.

Last edited:
The dress is not that bad but the shoes are awful.

Actually the dress is not ugly at all and certainly up scale and proper for the event. I believe she should have purchased a size smaller for her slim shape as it should have been a bit closer fit. I actually like the shoes as they are fun and a-yant-garde. She is very appropriate for the casual event. At least she tried.
I have the same thoughts. If the dress were just a bit smaller, but all-in-all, I like the look. Very hip and appropriate for the event.

Uggly, too short and absooutely non suitable fo a Queen, 43 years old and mother of two.

:previous: I agree Duke... Although this dress is very elegant and I could cut her some slack this time...

I thought Letizia looked lovely but given it was a formal dinner in her honour a shawl might have been a good accessory.

Really fabulous Audrey Hepburnish look on her (and I'm not normally a fan of black but she wears it well!):flowers:

When I saw this dress I thought it looked familiar. I think it's a great dress, but I don't think the strapless look suits Letizia that well as it's unflattering on her arms. I love her hair curly like this, it gives off a very 1930s/Downton Abbey feel to me.

The black dress is exquisite. So regal and beautiful.

She looks great, love the dress, hair, make up etc. But why are her feet a different colour from her legs?

Letizia looks stunning, very chic and with beautiful hair and makeup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom