Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the lace dress and thank god she made an effort with her hair. The earrings and shoes are pretty, too, and everything fits well and looks neat. Win! She and Felipe look tired, though, and they've both aged noticeably the past year or so.

I thought the outfit for the lunch was a bit too casual but not egregiously so. There's a range of appropriate looks for daytime events like that, IMO, and Letizia will generally be on the casual end of the spectrum.

Proves again red is her color :flowers:

She looks stunning in this red dress. Beautiful hair and earrings :)

Okay, now this red dress is great find! I'm tired of lace dresses, especially when they are made of cheap-looking lace but this one looks very chic and regal. Its bright red color...yes, red is definitely good color for her. Also love Letizia's elegant updo and those gorgeous earrings. ~One of Letizia's best looks~!

Absolutely stunning in every detail! The dress is a gorgeous color and fits her perfectly. The hair and jewelry also stunning. Shoes...meh, but not distracting.

The red dress is very beautiful.

WONDERFUL outfit - to die for! clap clap!!!
BYe Bine

The outfit on the lunch for the president was way too casual. It was a nice outfit, but not on that event.

The red dress is gorgeous, but totally wrong outfit for a solemn event like that. It would have been wonderful at some cocktail reception. And the dress looked good from the front, but not from the back. Small details make the outfit, and the underwear is important.
http://blogs.mujerhoy.com/estilo-re.../sites/15/2017/06/DL_u378296_002-683x1024.jpg

Everything about this outfit is perfect except for the shoes, they seem out of place even though they are beige. That dress is just magnificent on her, well made and the color is her color. Wonder if that is a diamond and ruby bracelet on her to match those earrings.

I'm going to pretend I didn't see the back view pictures. Everything was going so well and then two big white bra straps staring you right in the face. This isn't the kind of event where you don't bother about things like that.

Yikes on the bra straps! Strapless bra, or have a bra sewn in. Letizia has been a member of the SRF for over a dozen years, and queen for 3, yet she continues to make these rookie fashion errors.

She looks amazing in the red dress! She looks amazing

Smart Casual and perfect for that event,Letizia looked lovely today.

I have that blouse in peach, so I of course love this look ;)

The red dress is gorgeous but my God she looses on finition. Réd lace with white bra. Fail fail fail.

Letizia looks great! I like how the design of the blouse adds a little something to what would have otherwise been a plain look.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom