Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: November 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I saw it, I thought: "that looks like a CH".
She looks fantastic and very stylish, as almost always in Carolina. I love everything minus the shoes, they don't match the rest of the outfit.

Queen Letizia looks amazing in this stylish outfit. Colour combination is great, the lovely earrings are from her POA appearance in the green dress she recycled yesterday the bag is perfect too but why these shoes ?!? The only miss in an otherwise perfect appearance...

Fabulous appearance with ch. ladylike yet stylish. Agree about the bad shoes

Great to see Letizia wearing some new coats and outfits on the State Visit!

Letizia looks wonderful and regal.

Wonderful!! Queen Letizia in this trip she was impeccable!!!

Another fantastic look on the queen. She looks beautiful, great style and color combination. Her hair and earrings are fabulous. The three young queens will be competing for fashion prize this week:flowers:

Letizia's fashion choices on this State Visit have been excellent and a vast improvement on her Introductory Visit wardrobes choices which were quite poor.

The jacket is nice, nothing special, but nothing horrible either. The pants do nit match much the jacket imo, mostly because of the length.

Great new jacket lovely casual look. Pared with a simple pair of well fit trousers. Her hair looks great. She has done great this trip. :flowers:

i wouldn't say the jacket is among my favourites of hers, but i like that she uses high street brands like zara. after all, spain is facing tough economic times and having letizia dressing in more affordable brands is a good PR move.

And she's wearing gloves again.
Maybe the dress is a tad too short, though.

Totally wrong outfit for this event, it was a International Symposium on Sustainable Food Systems for Healthy Diets and Improved Nutrition at the FAO Headquarters. The dress is way too short, she doesn't look professional, this was a "boring" business event where no glamour was needed.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyrcCytXcAAxHF6.jpg

I love how her hair is styled and her makeup is beautiful. The dress is entirely too short.

Just wish the dress was a bit longer other than that Letizia looked stunning and all business!

that dress is too short and simply inappropriate for a queen.

Too short. Nevertheless very nice appearance. Maybe not appropriate for the event. Some times I'm wondering if she really receives proper information about the event to attend, as she gets all wrong.

Dress is way too short and not very professional/appropriate.

But who cares when her hair and her makeup look like a dream?? Gorgeous beyond belief!:p

Her hair and makeup are amazing, and the coat is great. The dress is lovely and would be professional if longer. As it is, too short.

I for one would be disappointed if a Queen showed up dressed like everyone else. Nothing unprofessional about her look, anyway. MOO

Letizia looked beautiful! The dress is short but otherwise she looked great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom