Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upper part is good. The jacket I like the color and cut. Her hair looks great:flowers:

But that is where it ends. The horrible leather pants need to meet an incinerator. And those shoes for a day event :ohmy:

Those pants are hideous. For anyone. I don't care who or what the event is.

I don't like the shoes either. They're too much. I like strappy shoes, but these are too strappy.

The jacket is pretty though.

The return of the ugly black zipper pants! Horrible outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish she'd return those leather pants to Cher ,the jacket is nice but not with leather.

Upper part is good. The jacket I like the color and cut. Her hair looks great:flowers:

But that is where it ends. The horrible leather pants need to meet an incinerator. And those shoes for a day event :ohmy:

Totally agree!! The shoes are edgy - maybe on off-time?

The skirt is lovely but I am very undecided up the top, it's not pretty and it's not bad, maybe styled with something else.

Yes with another top she was wonderful!!!!

The color of those shoes - yummy.

The best compliment I can give QL is that, for a petite lady, it never looks like she is overwhelmed by her clothing. She wears the clothes, rather than it looking like the clothes wear her.
It's not easy to pull that off. And I respect her for it.

The outfit is just ok but the top doesn't suit,are those new earring that Letizia is wearing?

The skirt is lovely but I am very undecided up the top, it's not pretty and it's not bad, maybe styled with something else.

my thoughts exactly. loved the skirt - very different style for letizia - but that top didn't seem to go with it. it looked too casual for the more formal skirt.

The skirt is really pretty, I love the pattern and cut, but the top is a mismatch (also too casual and with an ugly neckline too). It's not a formal event but if she wanted to go casual probably that pretty skirt was not the best option. The two pieces together just don't work.

And yes, An Ard Ri, the statement earrings are new, but they very much look like the cheap stuff they have in Zara, so don't get very excited :D (Anyway I love Zara's cheap stuff, for the record :lol:)

Skirt is fabulous. Love the style and detail of the fabric :flowers:

The top is a horrid match though. Not flattering at all, and looks worse with that beautiful skirt. If she wanted to go slightly casual, there were far better ways for her to do it.

The top is far too tight and gives focus to the boob area. The skirt is pretty. The whole outfit is so wrong for a book fair, including the dramatic earrings. Letizia looks very celebrity/barbie doll/too young for her age these days.

The top is far too tight and gives focus to the boob area. The skirt is pretty. The whole outfit is so wrong for a book fair, including the dramatic earrings. Letizia looks very celebrity/barbie doll/too young for her age these days.

I totally agree. It is a pity that Letizia has started to seek the fashionable queen title too much with her outfits recently, it takes attention from the great work she does. In this outfit the top is too tight and a wrong choice for this event, as are the earrings. The skirt is beautiful and with another top the outfit would have been appropriate for this event.

Its a lovely outfit on Letizia and her best look so far this week.

Is this Herrera? I'm just guessing. It is superb!

Letizia is looking very elegant and polished! Finally, after some very underwhelming outfits!

:previous: Yes, Felipe Varela. The jacket is similar to this white one from Varela she has worn before: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015...rated_her_43rd_birthda-a-15_1442347581043.jpg

I agree, she looks fantastic, very elegant and regal. The structured jacket in black and white is a bit dramatic, but she pull it off and I love the overall look. I just don't understand the lace top underneath. I think it clashes with the design of the jacket, but as it's not much seen that's a minor quibble.

Her hairstyle is terrific as per usual in last times, even if this particular hairdo is a little bit on the "old lady" side: http://www.casareal.es/sitios/Lista...ecepción_fuerzas_armadas_reyes_20160528_5.jpg

Last edited:
I might be the odd one out here, although I'm not too keen on Letizia's black and white jacket, it's a bit much for me. Having said that, Letizia herself looks chic and elegant, and I love her skirt too.

A very regal suit. She looks fantastic.

:previous: Yes, Felipe Varela. The jacket is similar to this white one from Varela she has worn before: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015...rated_her_43rd_birthda-a-15_1442347581043.jpg

I agree, she looks fantastic, very elegant and regal. The structured jacket in black and white is a bit dramatic, but she pull it off and I love the overall look. I just don't understand the lace top underneath. I think it clashes with the design of the jacket, but as it's not much seen that's a minor quibble.

Her hairstyle is terrific as per usual in last times, even if this particular hairdo is a little bit on the "old lady" side: http://www.casareal.es/sitios/Lista...ecepción_fuerzas_armadas_reyes_20160528_5.jpg

Very pretty and elegant! Love her hair and don't find it old lady at all. Much better than hanging down and stringy:flowers:

I totally agree. It is a pity that Letizia has started to seek the fashionable queen title too much with her outfits recently, it takes attention from the great work she does. In this outfit the top is too tight and a wrong choice for this event, as are the earrings. The skirt is beautiful and with another top the outfit would have been appropriate for this event.

The skirt is great but is ruined with the top which is too casual no too tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom