Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am disappointed that letizia isn't carrying over the tradition of sporting a mantilla to military flag events, as it has been done in the past. the mantilla is such a beautiful spanish tradition and outside from these events, it is never used. i hope she reconsiders for future events.

Horrible outfit,sometimes I wonder does she bothers with a stylist or simply just throws on anything she can find the leather pants are among the most hideous pieces in her wardrobe.

I have a request for Queen Letizia! I want her stylist to take in and King Felipe too!! PLEASE!!!!

That is the most hideous outfit I have ever seen!! Please burn those trousers and never speak to whoever told you they looked good!! Yikes!

After the lovely past few appearances, this was an unexpected look from Letizia. Boring hair, leather pants with a zipper which are alone to hideous and she not be worn by anyone and then you have the tucked in cardigan.

Ugh, after her last trouser look I thought they were back on track :bang: Those leather pants need to be burned and burned soon. The only thing going for the outfit is the color of the top. Not the top itself, but the color.:ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom