Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 4: April 2015 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new hairstyle of Doña Letizia makes her even more a bank manager than she already looks. The new style also leaves little possibilities to be ingenious with the hairdo when wearing diadems or hats, like Catherine, Victoria, Mary and others often show.

Well, by all accounts it is very fortunate that Queen Letizia is hardly ever seen wearing a hat or a diadem ;)

Letizia look gorgeous today in that suit - a perfect fit, very neat and appropriate and as previously mentioned, impeccable - which are all things that suit her so well.

Well, by all accounts it is very fortunate that Queen Letizia is hardly ever seen wearing a hat or a diadem ;)

Letizia look gorgeous today in that suit - a perfect fit, very neat and appropriate and as previously mentioned, impeccable - which are all things that suit her so well.

I think she looks lovely and sophisticated. Letizia has her own style. I like the individual styles of the other royals and it is silly to compare them to each other. Thank God they are all different.

Letizia looked perfect yesterday. Lovely colour on the suit with perfect cut, the lace top is pretty too. And her new hairdo suits her so well, it makes her look younger and gives her a very fresh look.

I quite agree. The fit is perfect. She should also purchase in red and a bright blue! Style reminds me of the one's we wore in the 50s, which is so retro at present. Extremely neat and professional.

I am not a fan of the lace top but I think it worked with the whole ensemble!:flowers:

She looks wonderful the way a Queen should look in that suit and the hair is great not messy or hard to deal with.

I don't like the dress, because that it is not my cup of tea, but she looks good anyway.

She looks wonderful the way a Queen should look in that suit and the hair is great not messy or hard to deal with.

I agree, the haircut seems to work well for the Queen.

Not my favorite print on dress but she looks nice. I didn't like when M. Obama wore very similar print a few months back. TBS, I give them credit for being themselves and wearing what they appear comfortable in, just not a pattern I would wear. I also like knowing that clothes are worn many times by the royals. Of course the men outwear all their suits to the point of silliness. We women must also re-wear, for many reasons, but it is noticed more. I am sure all of the women reading this has worn many of their articles of clothing more than once, and believe me, every other women notices. It is the way we are.

She looks polished, modern, happy, confident, in control and every inch a Queen. I loved the earings (lapiz?)

She looks polished, modern, happy, confident, in control and every inch a Queen. I loved the earings (lapiz?)
Love the dress and the earrings. The shorter hair does give her a more polished look.

And she does seem ever so confident and in control these days (Which I love seeing).

I like the dress but the white patch the front ruins it for me, looks like bleach go on it. The dress looks so much better with the jacket on.

I think the pattern is awful.

I like that dress and the style suits Queen Letizia.

I like the dress, I think it suits her too.

Love the belted pale pink suit with the lace top. Very neat and feminine. The dress is kind of weird, like there was a damaged fold or faded line on it but love the blue earrings

Extremely polished look here-everything coordinated to sublime perfection-shoes, bag, hairstyle. The picture of a Queen!

I only like the blouse. Not fond of the print of the jacket.

Letizia looks great, but I'm not a fan of her top or belt. The trousers remind me of blue Portuguese tiles, and her belt is a little masculine for my taste.

I'm really loving her hair though. It looks so much better in a bob - I hope Letizia keeps her hairstyle and doesn't "grow it back".

I personally like the coat but I think it suited her better last time... Don't ask me why... maybe it is her haircut or the flashing...

I like the coat and prefer it this time as the red shoes last event looked tacky to me with the tan dress/coat. Many here in America use this type of style only as a dress not outer coat, which I rather like as was designed that way. I have seem same dress worn both ways. People always experiment with clothes. But you must be slight build to carry off properly otherwise your waist looks huge. Double-breasted buttons and wider self belts never do a woman a favor unless they have a tiny waist.

Last edited:
I love the red shoes; they added a nice pop of color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom