Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 2: July 2014 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several posts have been removed. Please remember that one of the forum rules is to be respectful to the subject matter and other posters.

Also remember that if you have an issue with the content of a post, report it to a moderator - do not make a fuss in thread.

Lovely polished and professional look on Letizia,good start to September so far for Her Majesty!

Oh, I say!! What a superb outfit! I know that the dress on it's own a few months ago was debated with some liking it and others disliking it (I always loved it) and so I hope with eth jacket the over all ensemble will be a hit with most people!

I thought I had seen her dress before. I loved it when I first saw it and I love it now. I think how the flowers are actual photographs and not prints like most floral designs on clothing is a fun idea. I also love her jacket and it's nice to see her wearing those flower earrings for a change. One thing I don't like about her outfit is her shoes, but then again I've never been the biggest fan of the peep-toe style.

Oh, I say!! What a superb outfit! I know that the dress on it's own a few months ago was debated with some liking it and others disliking it (I always loved it) and so I hope with eth jacket the over all ensemble will be a hit with most people!

It is looking great and I looooove it
Bye Bine

Love the outfit! Letizia last two outfits have been perfect!

Very nice outfit, and I've realised part of her charming appearance is that she always looks so good-natured :flowers:

The skirt looks familiar, but I could be thinking of something else. It doesn't suit Letizia that well IMO, but it is a nice skirt in general, I love the bold colours. I also think her hair looks a little unkempt.

The skirt is very similar in concept to a coat-dress that Camilla has won quite a lot, most notably when she, along with HM and Catherine visited Fortnum & Mason in 2012.

:previous: ohhhh even if flower prints ar enot my cup of tea I like the skirt:wub:

Love the jacket...dislike the pants and shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a good choice today,I've never liked this jacket at all on Letizia and the over all look doesn't work well together.

her make up is really perfection! wonder if she does it herself or has a make up artist coming round? (i somehow doubt the latter, she must have had some good instructions, plus she already must have been used to people doing her make up when she was a journalist) in any case, it's superb.
i love that skirt. the colours are so delicate and feminine.

on another fashion note, letizia got "simpson-ised" just like kate did a few weeks ago! really fun to watch.

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_espanola/2014091673669/reina-letizia-simpson/

I like this outfit, though the fit of the pants is not the best.

her make up is really perfection! wonder if she does it herself or has a make up artist coming round? (i somehow doubt the latter, she must have had some good instructions, plus she already must have been used to people doing her make up when she was a journalist) in any case, it's superb.
i love that skirt. the colours are so delicate and feminine.

on another fashion note, letizia got "simpson-ised" just like kate did a few weeks ago! really fun to watch.

Doña Letizia lleva su elegancia al 'reino' de Springfield

I read somewhere years ago that when Letizia left her post as News Anchor she took with her the makeup artist . . . .

Over looking her Don Johnson rolled up sleeves look this outfit was much better than yesterdays offering.

She is lovely and impeccably dressed
Classy and refined

Very pretty dress and like the jacket too.

:previous: ohhhh even if flower prints ar enot my cup of tea I like the skirt:wub:

I adored the dress on it's first outing, but that jacket just sends it several notches up big time. Wowza big time!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I like the Hugo Boss white floral design too. Much better than what he did for Mary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom