Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 2: July 2014 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
September 8th: official lunch for the President of Panama and his wife at the Royal Palace of Madrid.

Letizia recycling a lovely white dress already worn during the King and Queen of the Netherlands introductory visit to Spain. I like much more this time without the sash/belt, which was pretty unnecessary IMO:

Full view 1 *** Full view 2 *** Close-up *** Same dress at WA&M´s visit

Aaaaah, another wonderful Dress - and I prefer it WITHOUT belt ;):p
BYe Bine

September 8th: official lunch for the President of Panama and his wife at the Royal Palace of Madrid.

Letizia recycling a lovely white dress already worn during the King and Queen of the Netherlands introductory visit to Spain. I like much more this time without the sash/belt, which was pretty unnecessary IMO:

Full view 1 *** Full view 2 *** Close-up *** Same dress at WA&M´s visit

I like it without the belt too, Annie. She looks wonderful!

Oh can she look more beautiful....there should be a law against anyone being that darn beautiful..............she is shooting happy beams out to the world......this woman is just amazing. And look at the love shots that KF is giving her..........oh how lucky Spain is to have them.

Pretty dress, I prefer it without belt too but the shoes at the WAX visit were much more elegant.

Letizia looks wonderful and I adore her dress, I think it's probably my favourite (along with the grey gown she wore to the pre-wedding dinner of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, that was stunning) from her wardrobe. The butterfly detailing around the neckline of her dress is quite delicate. On the other hand, whilst the colour is nice, I'm a little disappointed by her choice in shoes, but she seems to favour the peep toe style.

I also much prefer the dress without the belt. The belt didn't go with it at all IMO.

Letizia looks great. I also prefer this dress with the belt. I don't like this shoes very much. But her earrings are amazing.

The overall look is lovely. It is a perfect example of a good quality dress to be recycled with different accessories.

The dress is not bad but I am tired of seeing the same look of dresses on Letizia. I think it is time to go for softer dresses like pleated, layers, chiffon, some print matched with a jacket etc. These dresses are quite stiff looking and have been seen over and over.

As always, she is getting more beautiful with time. This is a great look for her, and I love those earrings, they are fabulous. Her make-up looks light and airy and like there is no make-up on her. Perfection again!

Love the dress! :flowers: Great earrings and her make-up is perfection.
I have to admit, I agree. Strangely she is one of the few who manage to look almost luminous in winter white. I loved her hairstyle, once again loose but tamed to allow us to see her face and those beautiful earrings. I think the pearls look almost blush which really ties in with the soft rose of her clutch and shoes.

I would call this a stylistic winner and while I might like to see her in something soft and floaty, strangely enough for all she is very petite, I just don't think of her as a floaty, frilly Queen. Just my perception, I could be way off the mark.

Letizia was very much the white queen yesterday,I thought it was one of her best daytime looks in a while,ticking both smart and professional looking.

The fitted jacket is a good look on her and I like the earrings to match the color-she looks very polished.

Terrific white dress, better without the belt, but not crazy about the shoes. Double terrifice white top, nice and defined.
I think she looks good in very tailored outfits and can't handle a lot of detail because of her size.
Focus on the wonderful pearl and diamond earrings and her face.

Love the Hugo Boss skirt, it suits Letizia perfectly! :flowers:

Letizia is the only royal lady who can get away with horizontal stripes. Everyone else who tries to wear them ends up looking really big in the hips, which does no one any favors. Maxima, Mathilde, Victoria, Mette-Marit, Mary, I am talking to you!

:previous: Well, maybe because they have another body shape.... Letizia is almsot tiny compared to them:flowers:

she looks fab in this. i adore that skirt and the pairing with the white crisp shirt. well done to letizia!

i wonder what her (or any other royal wardrobe looks like)... i wonder how they even choose which shoes would pair best with their outfits amongst all their options! (let alone the clothes...) it must be a huge closet if you'd want to be able to see everything available easily....

:lol::lol::lol:The men in the first picture look like they are drooling and going gagaga over her.......:lol::lol::lol::lol:she has them in the palm of her beautiful hands. I am so sugar over her and Felipe, they are such an incredible couple. I think she wore that skirt before and it still looks great on her,
Isn't there a law that says you can't be that beautiful? Nobody in any royal family or anywhere can top this woman in looks, working hard, intelligence, devotion to her husband and children...........wish I could work for her and I don't even care if I got paid or not......How Felipe must be so proud of her and she of him.........:wub::wub:

Nobody in any royal family or anywhere can top this woman in looks, working hard, intelligence, devotion to her husband and children...........:

What about Q Maxima, Q Mathilde, or CP Mary?
What in your opinion does it make them inferiors to Q Letizia, especially to the points you mentioned??

What about Q Maxima, Q Mathilde, or CP Mary?
What in your opinion does it make them inferiors to Q Letizia, especially to the points you mentioned??

No of course not, I just put QL at the top of my list of the most beautiful woman in any royal family, it is just my opinion. I think that all the others that you mentioned are beautiful and in intelligent in their own way. This is not a put down on any other royal lady so please don't read that into my comment. I just happen to think QL is the best and she is MY favorite as we all have members of any royal family that are favorites to each of us here. Second on my list would be Victoria and Daniel, and it was a close tie for me as they are also just a super couple.

No of course not, I just put QL at the top of my list of the most beautiful woman in any royal family, it is just my opinion. I think that all the others that you mentioned are beautiful and in intelligent in their own way. This is not a put down on any other royal lady so please don't read that into my comment. I just happen to think QL is the best and she is MY favorite as we all have members of any royal family that are favorites to each of us here. Second on my list would be Victoria and Daniel, and it was a close tie for me as they are also just a super couple.

Thanks, I understand better. I did not mention Victoria, because she is the only Pcs by blood, so she has been raised for the role, but of course she does a wonderful job also.

A white shirt with rolled sleeves is not appropriate for the audiences in my opinion.

... [snipped] Nobody in any royal family or anywhere can top this woman in looks, working hard, intelligence, devotion to her husband and children...........wish I could work for her and I don't even care if I got paid or not......How Felipe must be so proud of her and she of him.........:wub::wub:

Queen Letizia has a great figure. I assume she is a decent mother and spouse. As for the rest, she is average at best. Queen Letizia's ardent fans always denigrate other royal ladies to emphasise her virtues.

Last edited:
The skirt looks familiar, but I could be thinking of something else. It doesn't suit Letizia that well IMO, but it is a nice skirt in general, I love the bold colours. I also think her hair looks a little unkempt.

A white shirt with rolled sleeves is not appropriate for the audiences in my opinion.

Queen Letizia has a great figure. I assume she is a decent mother and spouse. As for the rest, she is average at best. Queen Letizia's ardent fans always denigrate other royal ladies to emphasise her virtues.

Your entitled to your opinion as much as I am mine. I did not put any other royal down. You don't have to like my opinion and it goes vice versa, yet, for me personally I like this woman, she worked hard in her career before she met Felipe, she is a strong intelligent woman and understands the ways of the world and how to communicate with many different types of people, something I am sure she learned working as a reporter and being on TV, I think she is a huge credit to Spain and Felipe. In all the pictures of her and the children, it shows a woman devoted to her children and how loving she is with them, and her relationship with her husband is one of love and caring and devotion ............so she isn't your cup of tea.....she most surely is mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom