Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the fit and shape of the dress but her overall look is a little plain and boring. Thin belt to her waist, or brooch, or necklace or even bracelet to her wrist would have jazzed her up!

Was hoping the black leathery leggings were gone for awhile, but here they are again. Not a particularly attractive look today including the hair:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit of everything thrown together and it doesn't work ,I knew we were long over due a leather Letizia or jump moment!

On the plus side, Letizia has the legs to wear the shiny faux leather (fleather?) leggings. On the negative side, should anyone, ever, be wearing faux leather leggings to a public engagement? I'm coming down on the "no" side of this one.

The coat is a nice color, I'm just going to pretend that I don't see her legs at all.

The coat is very mediocre, the rest is... Letizia

Sorry but leather leggings are not appropriate for a business meeting. But whats new.

I like the jacket but not the pants.

The coat is lovely but I do agree Letizia's favourite black leggins are a letdown. They seems more like something that an amateur would wear in an attempt to look formal.

I agree not a good look, besides the Queen is a bit too mature . . . for these leggings :ohmy:

Those leggings really manage to ruin everything she pairs them with.

If I can imagine she was wearing an appropriate pair of black pants, I think I’d really like this look. The coat is a nice shade of pink and I like the look of the pink outerwear over the all black outfit.

Letizia looks lovely today in her grey dress and the a very polished appearance.

That's a lovely dress, and one of Letizia's more polished recent appearances. Have we seen this dress before?

:previous:

Yes, we have! :flowers: I forgot to add it's a recycled Carolina Herrera dress she has also worn with a matching coat before:

** November 2016 ** April 2017 **

Last edited:
:previous:

Yes, we have! :flowers: I forgot to add it's a recycled Carolina Herrera dress she has also worn with a matching coat before:

** November 2016 ** April 2017 **

Thanks for those links! I thought it looked familiar, but I couldn't place it. Seeing it without the coat threw me off.

I remember this with the cape. Great dress and look! I really like the pop of purple on the belt.

beautifully tailored, feminine and appropriate dress. this is a total winner. i even prefer it without the coat which hides all its beauty.

Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2018 -

Thanks for those links! I thought it looked familiar, but I couldn't place it. Seeing it without the coat threw me off.

Lovely outfit. I wonder if the Carolina Herrera coat is reversible.

I love the grey dress. Very elegant.

I've always loved this outfit, more so with the outer coat on. The colour combination is very unique and the fabric feels (well looks) very luxurious.

On a side note, is wool a bit too warm for this season?

It's a great dress and I prefer the pieces separately, both is too much.

Queen Letizia in black and white at the annual meeting with the members of the Patronages of the Princess of Asturias Foundation in Madrid today, June 1:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Not crazy about the white jacket maybe its the wide sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom