Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if she had worn black stockings and pumps it would have worked better. Those boots are not a good look.

Oh dear the festive red boots are the worst offenders the rest is passable with a jacket different shoes.

Not Fond of the boots with the look.

I love the skirt but the boots are too much. I agree that a black shoe and black stockings would be much better. She seems to love those red boots, but AFAIC, the sooner they are retired, the better.

Love the red coat from December.

I love the skirt, its beautiful. And I love the simple top with it :flowers:

But those boots :bang: Please someone donate them:whistling:

I don't think she needs black hose, but a nice pair of black heels would be great.

All she needs to do is to get rid of these red boots, OR pair the red boots with something that's not RED...

The blue dress was quite pretty.

The most recent outfit would be ok without the boots. She must really, really love those things but I haven’t seen them look good with anything she’s worn yet.

I don’t like the red boots either. The blue bottega dress today is beautiful, but not for her. It just hangs on her, the bodice is too unstructured for her slim figure

I like it and her best outfit so far this week!

I don't care for the pants but love the shoes. Too casual, but that's me:flowers:

i like this a lot - this is totally her style, and she shows it - suddenly she is radiant, not stiff and happy. authenticity is everything!

I love this outfit, but think it is too casual for the queen consort of Spain to wear for official duties (unless the events are casual). I would wear this to my office on casual Friday, but I'm a boring actuary ;)

I really like this suit. The black details add so much.

Really professional and smart suit on Letizia ,she looks brilliant.

Profession yet elegant suit. Love it! So classic - looks like Chanel.

Thanks for the info! I love Hugo Boss and have several of their pieces. I have a very similar HB jacket in peach, pink, & white, that I bought because it reminded me so much of classic Chanel. Love that look!

Very nice! I like this suit and it looks lovely on Letizia.

She looks great for an afternoon out with friends. And I don't care what everyone else is wearing:flowers:

Other then the booties, I like the look. Especially the coat.

I don’t like the booties, really like the blazer, the shirt looks a little sloppy. Overall a good look but it could be a bit more pulled together .

I also like her hair this length and hope she doesn’t try to grow it out again.

This Zara is one of my least favourite jackets of hers.

The skinny leather trousers are hideous paired with that jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom