Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2017 -

OMG. SO. MUCH. RED.

this is a bit overdone in my opinion. i don't like this. i never liked those boots and the dress would be nice if fitted properly.

Exactly. When I saw the comments, I wondered: how much red can there be? As it turns out- a lot. Waaay too much in fact. The red boots took it over the top imo. Some accessories would have been nice. Might have broken things up a bit. The dress looks a bit baggy too.

Too much red, and the dress is too loose fitting. Her hair looks nice.

Red is her colour but this is overkill,the dress looks too big and the Christmas boots don't go with it,the only saving grace is Letizia's lovely hairstyle.

It’s not a dress, it’s a skirt and a blouse.

I love the skirt, the top needs shorter sleeves and the boots need to be black.

OMG. SO. MUCH. RED.

this is a bit overdone in my opinion. i don't like this. i never liked those boots and the dress would be nice if fitted properly.

Did anyone else think of Star Wars' Red Guard or Emperor's Royal Guard? Because that's where my mind went. One should never dress to look like senior level dark side warriors. ;)

I love the red dress but the boots don't go well with the look.

Agree with those who think there’s too much red going on here. And I really hate those boots.

I like the material of the dress but the fit seems awkward, especially through the torso and waist. Not sure if it’s too big for her or if this is another example of unflattering but technically correct fitting, but either way this outfit is wearing her, not the other way around.

I love Letizia in red but wow is this a horrid look. She is a firetruck. Way too much red. The boots were the worst part. The look could have been doable with some black accessories and boots, but she is just a blob of red.

Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2017 -

Too much red but still a beautiful woman and so well groomed

The shade of red is gorgeous but the amount of red is too much. Letizia does look good in red but if she had mixed the outfit up and had black boots or a black cardigan/coat, it would've been better and less overwhelming.

I love the top but like it better with the skirt too.

Lovely top but it looks better with a skirt ,not a fan of those black skinny pants on queen Letizia.

I actually like this look better than what she’s worn in her last few outings. The pants aren’t my favourite but the top is very nice. Overall nothing too memorable but solid and well put together.

I really like this dress. She looks great.. Btw its Bottega Veneta

it is a pretty feminine dress but we are in the middle of the winter and a wave of artic cold has covered all of europe with snow in a lot of places. i get cold just by looking at her!

Its really great dress, also liked her coat and hairstyle. Feminine and stylish.

Lovely outfit with and with out the coat and I hope the venue was warm inside given the chilly weather!

She looks amazing today. The dress is a nice colour on Letizia and a great cut

it is a pretty feminine dress but we are in the middle of the winter and a wave of artic cold has covered all of europe with snow in a lot of places. i get cold just by looking at her!

I thought the same thing:flowers: Pretty dress and color.

High temps where I live have been in the 70s & 80s F (21-26 C) this week, so that didn't even occur to me!

I don't like any of this together either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom