Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2017 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blouse isn’t too big - that’s actually the way it’s supposed to fit and it’s a horrible look, IMO.

The blouse isn’t too big - that’s actually the way it’s supposed to fit and it’s a horrible look, IMO.
Agree, looked up on internet. Not a favorite shape. Hope that it doesn't become the "new" look in fashion. The only shape that might flatter is a rather wide woman and Letizia certainly isn't that.

I'm still not keen on this coat from Letizia. I like the pop of colour but at the same time, that's what I'm also not keen on. I really love the colour of her jumper, though.

Its an ok look,Letizia's style has really improved leaps and bounds over the past year and is paying more attention to detail.

Agree, looked up on internet. Not a favorite shape. Hope that it doesn't become the "new" look in fashion. The only shape that might flatter is a rather wide woman and Letizia certainly isn't that.

It flatters 20 year old models who won the genetic lottery and are tall and naturally willowy but still just the right amount of curvy. It sits awkwardly on every other body type, IMO, as we can see here.

I like the whole outfit. The red top is the best match for the skirt and coat. I think the coat should be a size smaller, though.

I think she has got a trim on her hair too. This lenght and style is my favourite on her.

i really loved that dress the first time she wore it. i am glad to see it again. however, i can't help but notice her chest seems to 'protrude' from the upper part of the top, as if the bra was not fitted properly or was smaller than the size she needs, making this dress, which is figure hugging look strange in the upper area. shame, because it was a stellar appearance the first time she wore it.

Really lovely outfit and colour on queen Letizia and great to see it been worn again today.

The green dress is very beautiful and regal.

i really loved that dress the first time she wore it. i am glad to see it again. however, i can't help but notice her chest seems to 'protrude' from the upper part of the top, as if the bra was not fitted properly or was smaller than the size she needs, making this dress, which is figure hugging look strange in the upper area. shame, because it was a stellar appearance the first time she wore it.

You are right. Nice dress but it looks so bunched up this time around. I liked her hair up better the first time she wore this too. Really don't like her hair these days.

I like the way the way the dress is made more interesting by the sleeves/cape. That said the silhouette isn’t as flattering as it could be due to bunching, etc with the fabric. It looked much better last time.

I’d like the dress more in a different colour, or this colour on someone else. The green doesn’t flatter Letizia.

I don't like the cape effect, but the dress underneath looks like a great dress without it. I love her shoes, but agree about ill-fitting undergarments and her hair looking better up.

Oh, I love the snakeprint shoes and bag she has with the green dress, which is also very, very nice. On the fence about the cape, it looks good while standing, not sure otherwise.

I can't recall myself seeing the coat before but I really hate the cheap looking leather top really lets the outfit down.

Next time keep the coat on ;)

I love the coat and the style of her top, but not the leather.

leopard print, leather and spikes ... sorry. it all looks fake and cheap.

Lovely dress but ruined by the boots and I think she needs some accessories

Last edited by a moderator:
its too red for me, black boots & accessories would have looked fab as red is letizias colour in general.

OMG. SO. MUCH. RED.

this is a bit overdone in my opinion. i don't like this. i never liked those boots and the dress would be nice if fitted properly.

OMG. SO. MUCH. RED.

this is a bit overdone in my opinion. i don't like this. i never liked those boots and the dress would be nice if fitted properly.

Beautiful color! The fit is off. The dress with the cape was sooo tight on top and looked bunched up. This one is so loose and big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom