The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-10-2018, 05:41 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I feel the same about Letizia's top - nice; but seems a bit too casual and more like a layer rather than something one would wear as the final piece of clothing. Her skirt, however, is very pretty and fresh.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-11-2018, 07:43 AM
Administrator

Queen Letizia recycled her red Zara coat with frill sleeves for the Autonomous Vocational Training Championships "Andaluciaskills" in Huelva today, April 11:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** March 2017 ** March 2017 - 2 **

Old 04-11-2018, 09:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Love the coat but not the leggings with it. The black pants she wore the first time around look much better.
Old 04-11-2018, 09:17 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

I don't like bellsleeves and I honestly think only Maxima can pull them off. The skinny pants are in general not a good look on any CP/Queen.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love the coat, the cut and color are very nice on her. BUT....the pants are not a hit with me. She is so slim that she can wear a wide leg pant and look fabulous, but she choose a pair of slim pants that look wadded up. A pair of wide leg pants in that color would have been great. Actually just about any pant other than a slim pair would have been good.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:59 AM
Majesty

Nice jacket but not with the pants.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:09 PM
Serene Highness

Just love the jacket, she wear red really really well, do not like those skinny leggings on her, they look to tight and uncomfortable and do not go with the jacket. I do like the way she wore it with the black pants and black/white blouse, that was very chic and perfect. Since I am a fan of those bell sleeves for they bring out the feminine side of her, I would wear that jacket anytime.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Lovely red coat but the skinny white pants don't do it any favours.
Old 04-11-2018, 07:59 PM
Courtier

I love the coat, but the pants are, IMO, unprofessional and not a good fit on her. They would be considered unprofessional even in my business casual office. Maybe one could get by on a casual Friday, but IMO not appropriate for a queen on an official royal duty.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:26 AM
Administrator

Queen Letizia at a lunch for Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Abdulaziz al Saud today, April 12:

** Full view ** Full/Side view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
Old 04-12-2018, 09:36 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

A very nice outfit and hairstyle on queen Letizia today,the earrings too are a nice touch to finish it off.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Lovely dress! I don't care for her hair, but love the accessories she has chosen.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
Lovely dress! I don't care for her hair, but love the accessories she has chosen.
I agree. Love the dress and accessories, but the hair looks like she didn't have time to do anything with it.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:38 AM
Courtier

Very nice! Well done!
Old 04-12-2018, 12:03 PM
Serene Highness

A wonderful outfit!
Bye Bine
Old 04-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Majesty

A beautiful outfit.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:21 PM
Serene Highness

I really like the dress except for the neckline. The earrings help pull things together. Her hair looks ok from the front, from the side it looks very casual bordering on messy.

I liked the red coat she wore the other day - I don’t personally care for the sleeves but at least they’re not too big or ornate. The pants weren’t a great choice, though. Super slim/skinny fit doesn’t flatter her and, (i think), almost every other fit of pant looks more elegant on pretty much everyone, provided said pants fit well.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:33 PM
Gentry

Beautiful dress and very flattering on her.

I'm going to pretend that someone spilled something awful on her skinny black trousers and those white leggings from the other day were a spare pair she keeps in her go-bag if she wants to go to the drug store in disguise.

they were so awful, the red coat is still shuddering in her closet
Old 04-13-2018, 02:50 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude View Post
I agree. Love the dress and accessories, but the hair looks like she didn't have time to do anything with it.
Letizia looks wonderful from the front. Her white dress with back patterns is a nice reverse and her black accessories are lovely. Her earrings are a beautiful addition to the ensemble and her hair looks unremarkable from the front. Then she turns sideways and I find myself wondering if she ran out of time because her hair is a mess. It'd not down, it's not up, it's not in a ponytail although hair falling down from a ponytail or high bun is about the nearest I can find to describe it the situation.

All in all, not a good look.
Old 04-13-2018, 03:09 AM
Courtier

Letizia's hairstyles are usually interesting and fun to follow but this time her ponytail didn't go so well with that dress she choose. From the front her hair look very lovely but when you see side pictures, then it looks like the hair wrapped around the hair tie are coming undone and it looks kinda messy.