Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2017 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the outfit. she looks beautiful as always

I love the style, and the upper pattern :flowers:

But the bottom where it looks like the pattern becomes tiered and larger I find too busy. Takes away from dress.

I thought Letizia looked very lovely,do we know if the dress is new or a repeat?

Now that is a beautiful look - the dress, bag, shoes, even her hair looks good.

Reminds me of an ancient Greece/Roman style dress,lovely colour and hairstyle on Letizia,a bracelet/bangle would have been a nice touch.

The belt ruins the look, it doesn't suit with the dress at all.

The dress is stunning. Proves red is her color.:flowers:

The belt is needed. Seeing the dress on the Herera website (or similar one), it looks like a tent without having the belt to bring in the waste.

I love the red dress with thin black belt, and her tan is glorious.

The print floral is simple and lovely, but more suited for spring than very early Fall imo.

I love the red dress with thin black belt, and her tan is glorious.

The print floral is simple and lovely, but more suited for spring than very early Fall imo.
I have to agree, the floral dress is nice, but definitely more spring/summer. Today is actually the 1st day of Fall here in the US.

I have to agree, the floral dress is nice, but definitely more spring/summer. Today is actually the 1st day of Fall here in the US.
I think that dress is nice anytime the weather is warm. People should dress for temp. not calendar. Today here in Midwest it is 89 degrees and all in shorts, etc. Heaver fall clothes would be silly.

:previous: Totally agree. Maybe its the Canadian in me, but it always seemed only important to dress for the weather, then dress for the calender. The whole the print is too spring just doesn't make sense to me.

Lovely dress, pretty colors and great print.:flowers:

It's a very pretty dress, and living in the southern US all of my life, definitely dress for the weather. I have worn shorts on Christmas, but also once had snow on Christmas Eve. You just never know...

Queen Letizia at the "Segundo de Chomón" Secondary Education Institute in Teruel today, September 27 - a nice look with a white blouse and grey pants:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Queen Letizia at the "Segundo de Chomón" Secondary Education Institute in Teruel today, September 27 - a nice look with a white blouse and grey pants:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **
Love the blouse, but I've always had a thought that if pants have belt loops then you need a belt! Other than that she looks fine, not extraordinary, but fine.

I liked her outfit today I thought it was refreshing and the blouse was very pretty.

Not a fan of the bow on the blouse or the large cuffs on her pants, but she looks really nice. And I do believe she got her hair trimmed!

Love the blouse, but I've always had a thought that if pants have belt loops then you need a belt! Other than that she looks fine, not extraordinary, but fine.

At some point years ago, designers started showing pants with belt loops sans belts. I agree that it looks ridiculous on dress pants. But she is not out of style. I blame designers.

I've not whined lately about her love of white/off white blouses. WHINE. It's such a lazy choice IMO that some one like me would choose it and, in fact today, I have. :lol: Of course, my top has a 3/4 sleeves with a button detail and a cool, zippered small breast pocket. Leti, call me, we can work on this. ? I do adore the cuff length and the shoes.

I actually don't mind not wearing a belt. Perhaps because I rarely do :whistling:

I love the trousers. I especially love the cuff detail. Adds interest ?

The blouse is gorgeous, love the neck detail. Soft but still professional :flowers:

Her hair looks great. Still prefer shorter, but the trim did a lot of good.

love both of her outfits , but the red looks great on her !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom