Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2017 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful outfit and hair!

I think what looks like a 2nd clutch is a sweater or shawl.

I think Letizia rocked it during the state visit. My favourite outfit is probably the one she wore to Westminster Abbey.

I like this a lot. Much better shoe choice and the skirt is wonderful.

I love every Outfit Queen Letizia choose during the state visit to Uk. Maybe the yellow is not my favourite but still suitable. I also think it was gesture to wear some british desginer..

The sleeves were not rolled up. If you look at pictures of her in this look in Italy and Florida you will see the same. It's just the detail of the sleeves.

Letizia looks lovely. The skirt is beautiful and the top is a lovely match. :flowers:

This was a tour if a church not a church service. It didn't require formal wear. On a warm summer day, a coat would be over kill. And gloves in hot weather gives off the 'commoners have leprosy' vibe. I know it is tradition with the older ladies, but not one I don't hate seeing go. Everyone loves comparing to Sofia. If you look at Sofia when touring a church and not at service, she has even been known to wear pants. The epitome of Spanish queen to some here.

Spanish royals also very rarely wear hats. And you could argue it's actually more polite no hat. In many churches, unless a veil, hats aren't proper.
Actually, your post is absolutely correct for just visiting/eyeing a church. No service, just sight-seeing. Formal service wear would have certainly been incorrect.

I actually love this look top to bottom. I think the top gives needed contrast to the skirt. The whole look is elegant and perfect for event.

And I love how she styled her hair. :flowers:

Letizia's clothing throughout this tour has been wonderful, IMO, though I must admit my least favourited was the top for Westminster Abbey. However, she looked lovely on the Oxford visit, hair, makeup, top and skirt, the lot.

Letizia's last outfit on the state visit was nice enough but that top was unflattering.

Love this white dress and her hairstyle looks also great. Would have loved some pop of color.

Is it a new dress? Letizia looks lovely but not crazy about the earrings today.

A really beautiful dress, just love that fabric and would love about 4 yards of it for me. It is so becoming on her, perfect for an summer event and evening out with hubby to a romantic dinner. Love her hair, soft and flowing, not crazy about those earrings.......her make-up of also not so heavy this time. This would of been a dress for the visit to the UK, perfect in every way.

Beautiful summery dress!! From Carolina Herrera.

Lovely summer look. Fabric is beautiful, I love the detail in it. Perfect :flowers:

Her hair looks soft and beautiful with it ?

I really like the earrings. Long but delicate. Nice slightly modern, perfect for fashion event.

Is it a new dress? Letizia looks lovely but not crazy about the earrings today.

No. She first wore this dress in 2016, its by Caroline Herrera.

Lovely dress! A great color on her. The fit is flattering and she should wear more of theses styles. The hair looked really nice with the overall.

Yes the dress is a repeat, very classy. Would be great to see it in a different colour.

I dont like the look. The top is a bit too long and the lines are unflattering, the tan pumps with gold heels doesn't match the outfit. Total miss on this look.

I like the outfit, it's perfect for the engagement. I don't mind the shoes, they're good for walking but I don't like the colour.

Last edited:
Really nice and stylish outfit on Letizia,green is a really nice colour on her.

Great color combination and her hair and make-up are flawless as usual!:flowers:

Lovely stylish look. The green is fantastic on her :flowers:

Her look earlier this week I love the top. But I am very rarely a fan of white pants and this outfit is not an exception. Didn't find at all flattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom