The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Serene Highness

Much better clothes today. I really like that skirt. Again, the hair detracts from the overall look.

Old 07-05-2017, 01:27 PM
Nobility

I love her outfit, but her hair needs a trim. The ends look really scraggly.

Old 07-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Heir Apparent

That pink pajama outfit looks like a retired ladies' ensemble. The thin, baggy style just emphasizes her thinnest and does nothing for her.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:30 PM
Courtier

A really cute outfit for the day's events, maybe a different color of shoe yet the same old beige works. Her hair needs a trim now........I like her in longer hair for then she does different things with it, ends need trimmed and she is good to go.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:45 AM
Majesty

Fantastic look. Lovely skirt and perfect simple top

But please cut your hair. only looks good now when curled or up.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:56 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Fantastic look. Lovely skirt and perfect simple top

But please cut your hair. only looks good now when curled or up.
it still has to carry a couple of tiaras next week!
Old 07-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Majesty

She has worn tiaras even with her really short bob. Not asking she go Charlene short, or even her short bob, but her longer Bob would be great. Of at very least clean up the length, looks untidy.

Or wear it up or curled until after tiara events
Old 07-06-2017, 01:36 AM
Nobility

I'm not crazy about the length, but the ends definitely need tidying. She could go a little shorter and still be able to manage tiara hair, but it seems like she likes the length, otherwise I am sure it would have been cut already.
Old 07-07-2017, 10:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Such a nice summer look! Lovely and fresh!

** Front/full view ** Upper part **
Love this! Very pretty skirt and top. Her hair needs a cut. Rather than bringing out her features the longer style detracts from them.
Old 07-11-2017, 02:07 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

State Visit to UK - Farewell ceremony in Madrid

Repeated white HB suit

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...9793527645.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...9793523748.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...9794634319.jpg
Old 07-11-2017, 02:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Hope she packed a raincoat

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 07-11-2017, 02:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
Hope she packed a raincoat
What is the forecast for tomorrow ? I hope it doesn't rain during the welcome ceremony.

On a separate note, unrelated to Queen Letizia's fashion properly, I think King Felipe would look better if he shaved.
Old 07-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
What is the forecast for tomorrow ? I hope it doesn't rain during the welcome ceremony.

On a separate note, unrelated to Queen Letizia's fashion properly, I think King Felipe would look better if he shaved.
London c.11:00 tomorrow is cloudy, 18C - building to a high of 22C late afternoon.

But its unpredictable. The rain we should have had yesterday pm and overnight arrived at 17:00 this afternoon.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 07-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post

Felipe has always had a bit of a weak chin,which is more noticeable as he gets older and which the beard helps to hide. I do think the beard ages him a bit, but at least he keeps it well groomed and neat looking.
Old 07-11-2017, 05:08 PM
Majesty

i think felipe looks good with beard. just like haakon, it seems to suit them. but i agree that when he shaves, he looks more youthful. maybe in his position he now benefits from giving a more mature image and hence why he has sported a beard for most of the time since becoming king.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 07-11-2017, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Looking lovely and smart ,perfect for a warm Spanish summers day,she might need a jacket for London!
Old 07-12-2017, 12:57 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Looking lovely and smart ,perfect for a warm Spanish summers day,she might need a jacket for London!
looks ridiculous in the rain!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...9809995433.jpg
Old 07-12-2017, 01:15 AM
Nobility

Queen Letizia looked super elegant in her white outfit. What a contrast it was between departure from Spain (all sunny and warm) and arrival to London (gloomy and rainy). But I don't think she looked ridiculous in the rain. She looked kind of cute holding her umbrella and bravely defying bad weather. But if considering holiday destination, then you can guess which country gets my vote
I must say this summer sucks in so many places of Europe! In Estonia its also rainy morning. Umbrella [and perhaps wellington bots] is a must-be accessory this summer! But its luckily quite warm.

Okay, weather aside, I want to see lots of lovely outfits and beautiful jewellery during the visit :)
Old 07-12-2017, 01:16 AM
Courtier

Just wondering here, wouldn't someone in their administration check the weather before hand to see what was needed? And wouldn't there always be a trench coat held by the lady in waiting for occasions like this? This seems like poor planning on someone's part for you are correct in looking at that picture....
Old 07-12-2017, 01:20 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Payton View Post

Just wondering here, wouldn't someone in their administration check the weather before hand to see what was needed? And wouldn't there always be a trench coat held by the lady in waiting for occasions like this? This seems like poor planning on someone's part for you are correct in looking at that picture....
It was still quite warm, so not sure a trech coat was needed, for the very short journey down the steps of the plane and into the car.

Tags
queen letizia, queen letizia casual outfits, queen letizia daytime fashion