Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2017 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my absolute favorite outfits of hers. Love it!

Now that is a perfectly coordinated outfit. Took time and effort. Shoes perfect for ensemble as not overpowering and solid. If purse and shoes chosen had been solid black, nude or even navy this entire look would have gone from up-class dignified and elegant to ordinary everyday look. Hope she wears often.

Fantastic outfit, so happy to see it again. Looks gorgeous in Herrera. :flowers:

I love everything about this outfit except one thing.........gads I do not like the color gray at all........dull/boring/dead/lifeless color if ever there was one this is it. Any other color would be so much better.....this is autumn here, the colors of autumn are glorious and bright and filled with life......not this at all.

I love this ensemble! I’ve asked before, but does anyone else think that the coat is reversible? I love to see her wear the purple side.

Grey can often look dull and boring but this outfit looks great on Letizia. Its very elegant and timeless and wonderful design. So I don't mind its color one bit. In a way grey adds a subtle elegance to this ensemble, loved pop of lilac around the collar.
And I think DMR412 is right and this coat is reversible. At least the seams seems to indicate that it can be worn purple/lilac side outside.

Don't like the red cardigan it looks cheap and a jacket would have made it look smarter.

:previous:
Very much agree with you on the cardigan vs a jacket.....casual business attire is not the best thing for a royal lady when working with the public in a palace. She does have cute red jackets doesn't she?

There is nothing wrong with the pieces, but put together it doesn't look particularly great.
The skirt itself has an emphasis on the waist which should be shown.

She looks great. I am in love with the skirt. And her hair looks great :flowers:

The cardigan is a nice pop of red. Its nice to see her in something other then a suit jacket once in a while. She isn't in a board room, she till looks professional and appropriate for the event.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom