Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2017 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Letizia has devoloped a fondness for floral patterns,this one is another lovely one,her hair is also looking so much healthier and vibrant of late

Her hair is looking so much better lately! I like the fit of the dress and the colours but she’s not pulling that pattern off. The effect is pretty overall, though.

Off topic but Felipe looks drawn and worn out, which is understandable. His suits have been quite nice the last couple of days, though.

Letizia looks great! I hope she recycles this dress in the spring, because it would be very fitting for the season.

Fabulous dress for her, fits perfectly. The color is very pretty and I love the shoes. Her hair is shorter and looks much better

Beautiful dress. Lovely color, and a modernist feel to the print :flowers:

Its ok a jacket would have made it a bit smarter looking ,the colours almost match those of the king ;)

She looks great. Lovely shade of blue and nice trousers :flowers:

But I agree, looks incomplete. Looks like a suit that she took her jacket off. Be better with some kind of coat over.

This is the rare occasion I will say it's Letizia who is dressed more appropriately for the occasion and Felipe who's overdressed.

I like the colour of the shirt and the cut of the pants. I also think her hair looks better this length, certainly much healthier.

Great trousers fit and a nice combination of the pants and top but the overall look was incomplete and gave the feeling she was meant to be going to the office. A printed top or a nice light weight jacket/coat would've completed the look.

She looks great. Lovely shade of blue and nice trousers :flowers:

But I agree, looks incomplete. Looks like a suit that she took her jacket off. Be better with some kind of coat over.

And she's wearing a belt! So often when she wears pants with loop holes there is no belt. Nice look but would like a jacket with this.

I like the outfit, but agree that it needs a jacket to complete it. Even a scarf would have worked nicely.

And she's wearing a belt! So often when she wears pants with loop holes there is no belt. Nice look but would like a jacket with this.
I sooooo noticed that too!! Yay for a belt! And I agree, there seems to be something missing, coat, blazer, cardigan, jewelry, something. But I will say that the color of the sweater is nice and the pants fit her well.

The coat is lovely too,perfect for autumn and the red dress was worn during the State Visit to the UK during the summer.

Red dress interesting and different. I like it. Not many could wear as I believe you must be slim to compliment all the different collar, waist and hem designs and not have them overwhelm a woman. This is one time I am glad necklace, pins and bracelets were not piled on as some do. That would have given a "hobby-horse" appearance. Queen Letizia looked appropriate and clean.

She looks great. Red really is her color. Love the shoes too

Letizia has an amazing sense of style and goes about with such confidence. I love her choices and that she knows what compliments her. Another win in my book!!

Really a great dress on her and that shade of red is just perfect for her also. Nice coat and great shoes with matching purse, can't go wrong with today's look.

Perfection :flowers: She looks stunning.

The dress is beautiful, fits her perfectly. Red is definitely her color ?

But I love it more with the coat. The coat is gorgeous, perfect for the season.

Love the red dress and the white coat. For some reason, I prefer Leti in solid colors rather than the floral prints she has been wearing lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom