Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 12 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2017 - April 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Queen Letizia looking good in a recycled white suit at the presentation of the "Electronic Biographical Dictionary" of the Royal Academy of History in Madrid today, May 3:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Queen Letizia looking good in a recycled white suit at the presentation of the "Electronic Biographical Dictionary" of the Royal Academy of History in Madrid today, May 3:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
Yes, classic and not over done for time of event. Accessories just enough and coordinate nicely.

Very elegant and event appropriate.

I rarely like Letizia's pants, but this pair is fab! Very nice outfit.

One of her best daytime outfits in awhile ,lovely colour and suit on queen Letizia today.

She looked beautiful!! I love her suit

Fabulous white suit, and her hair looks great!

Not always a fan of white suits but she looks fantastic. Simple and professional :flowers:

Great looking outfit and perfectly complemented by hairstyle and accessories-some of the recent styles have been kinda meh to me LOL but this is a winner.

The white suit is very beautiful.

She looks perfect in the off white suit...absolutely perfect.?

This is an unexpected combination of colours & patterns...

I must say I don't like it.

Oh heavens, a young lady wore something similar to church and my eyes went crossed then. Hope this style doesn't become popular even though fits well.

Not a great outfit choice ,Letizia can be very stylish but also a complete mess at times..like today.

Well, it's certainly not boring, but I can't say I like it much.

Let me start by saying, this is not something I would wear, it's just not me. But I actually think it's a pretty good outfit for Letizia. It's different, but the fit of the top and bottom are really good and is very appropriate for all types of meetings. The shoes are fabulous.

Lovely smart look on Letizia today I really like this Hugo Boss suit on her.

I love this. Professional, polished, fits well, and everything goes together. Why can't she dress like this all of the time when representing the SRF?

I thought she looked fantastic in the white pantsuit and she looks fine in the latest suit as well. I personally like the white better but both outfits are professional, occasion and age appropriate and accessorized well. This is how she should dress all the time.

I thought there was too much going on - too many colours, too many patterns - with the skirt and blouse combo. Not a great look, although the shirt is nice.

She looks great in that suit.

The white pantsuit was a very good look for Letizia; it's not something I would wear, but it suits her.

The outfit of different blouse/skirt was a bit off for me. It was a weird combination; the blouse is nice though the print is heavy, and the skirt is fun and simple at the same time. But putting the two together was a big NO, the prints doesn't go well together at all!!!

The Hugo Boss suit was very smart and professional. The shoes and bag were a good addition to the look. Very nice choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom