Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2017 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 10 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I like this outfit, very pretty.

Same top worn by Victoria of Sweden, see same outfit thread.

What a very pleasant and soft colour on Letizia,her hair looks good too!

You see what just happened here? Letizia read you complaining that she didn't dressed like her mother in law and now she's wearing a pyjamas just like hers :glare::lol:

She´s looking great - the "pyjama" suits her excellent
BYe Bine

i like this zara ensemble on letizia. cheap and chic. the top is lovely, i already liked it on victoria some weeks ago. shame it sold out!

She looks lovely, wonderful color on her, though I am not a fan of cropped pants I like these much better than some of the slimmer cuts that she wears.

I like the top. Pretty colour and interesting style.

I can't wait for the cropped pyjama pants trend to be over. It's a style that's only really flattering on twenty year old, six feet tall models, IMO, and doesn't work well for the rest of us mere mortals, Letizia included.

Really lovely look. I love the soft color and style. The sleeves are great :flowers:

Letizia looked great. The soft color and the soft style suits her well.

For some reason I didn't like this top on Victoria of Sweden but on Letizia I really like it. Very pretty color. But those pants look hideous. She's a tall and slender woman but those pants make her legs look short and fat and it feels like she's outgrown out of them ;)

Its a simple but an effective elegant look and yes nice and summery feel to it.

Much better clothes today. I really like that skirt. Again, the hair detracts from the overall look.

I love her outfit, but her hair needs a trim. The ends look really scraggly.

That pink pajama outfit looks like a retired ladies' ensemble. The thin, baggy style just emphasizes her thinnest and does nothing for her.

A really cute outfit for the day's events, maybe a different color of shoe yet the same old beige works. Her hair needs a trim now........I like her in longer hair for then she does different things with it, ends need trimmed and she is good to go.

Fantastic look. Lovely skirt and perfect simple top :flowers:

But please cut your hair. :sad: only looks good now when curled or up.

She has worn tiaras even with her really short bob. Not asking she go Charlene short, or even her short bob, but her longer Bob would be great. Of at very least clean up the length, looks untidy.

Or wear it up or curled until after tiara events :flowers:

I'm not crazy about the length, but the ends definitely need tidying. She could go a little shorter and still be able to manage tiara hair, but it seems like she likes the length, otherwise I am sure it would have been cut already.

Hope she packed a raincoat

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom