Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 9 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: November 2016 - March 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Nice polished grey outfit on queen Letizia today,the earrings are nice too!

Love the look. Polished and chic. Letizia looks great in her more professional business looks:flowers:

I prefer her hairstyle last time. A nice updo would have showed off the great earrings.

Love the look. Polished and chic. Letizia looks great in her more professional business looks:flowers:

I prefer her hairstyle last time. A nice updo would have showed off the great earrings.

It's funny how we all have different preferences. I love her hair down with this suit, it's lovely. With the updo she looks like a headmistress.:D

If her hair was shorter, I would prefer it down with the suit. But while her long hair looks much better now that is beyond the awkward in between stage, it IMO doesn't suit this look. The polished business look calls for a similar hairstyle. Now if she went back to her Bob, it would be fantastic down with this suit.

Last edited:
I loved Letizia with short hair with any dress! With this suit the short hair will give her a pixier, younger look against the severity of the suit....similar to wearing her glossy hair down. It's the updo that's too severe with this suit.

The grey dress is beautiful and elegant.

Letizia's hair is at a great length now. I love her suit, its simple yet something very elegant about it.

Very polished & professional. I love her shoes, but think that her hair is just a tad too long. A slight trim/clean up is in order IMO

Elegant and professional look!

Nice business like suit and looking very professional today,the earrings are a nice touch also.

Chic and professional. She always does best day time with these more business looks :flowers:

Love her earrings.

Love the outfit. Perfect. Earrings are lovely too.

Love the colors and her hair is beautiful.

What a great outfit and hair on Letizia and the earrings are nice too,good start to the week .

Her hair grows quickly and the hi lights looked great today. I think, in general, I like her most in textural outfits. They give her a gravitas that is not there when she wears a slinky blouse or dress.

Fantastic. I love the texture of the top. I love all the colors. :flowers:

Her hair is stunning. I love her earrings as well :)

Love everything about Queen Letizia's outfit. Great colors and well matched together. And her hair...she's showing another interesting way to style shoulder length hair. Her hairdresser does wonderful job!
Perfect look from head to toe.

The pink bag doesn't go well with the outfit. I would perfer a white/beige bag.

The red coat is fantastic and I love the print of the dress-may not be a traditional color combination with the pink bag but I think it really works for her.:flowers:

The red coat is fantastic and I love the print of the dress-may not be a traditional color combination with the pink bag but I think it really works for her.:flowers:

I think it does too. Like her hair up with this dress much better than when she wore it in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom