Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: July 2015 - December 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Not sure about the evening skirt with the businesslike white jacket together. The informal clutch doesn't help neither. She does favour this type of blazers with long dresses/skirts during these events which is not a very fortunate choice.

A rather underwhelming outfit choice for Letizia's first official act of the New Year,its not terrible but she can do better.

I think she looks terrific and very strict. The white and black is a good choice and the blazer is very form fitting, hence dressy, to go with the black lacy cut out skirt. Nice, elegant hairdo and earrings. A pearl necklace would have perfectly finished the look

Last edited:
oh my... I agree. The jacket should definitely go with a pencil skirt or trousers... Besided, I kind of dislike skirt who looks like pants...

The jacket is recycled from the US Visit
http://www.therealmyroyals.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/137.jpg

I think a full skirt would look better with the jacket.

This skirt/dress (not sure what it is) is seriously ugly and the outfit is not a good one for the occasion.
http://ep01.epimg.net/elpais/imagen...52078832_647987_1452084701_sumario_normal.jpg
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-g...000x750/g=G0000AqmKEsY_L80/FR-DI1034-0271.jpg
Completely agree with you, that is a very confusing outfit, is it for a formal event or a business event? Just plain ugly and with white lining of all things.

I think it is a stunning outfit. I particularly like the white and black combination and the lace of the skirt. Having said that, I wonder if a white jacket with the same lace embroidered onto it would have been better.

Absolutely love that jacket. I agree that a shorter skirt would have been better suited.

letizia's purse is by brand reliquiae. they are based in asturias, where letizia was born, so maybe she got to know them through friends or family.

Reliquiae

The outfit is beautiful. I love the skirt.

I not like the skirt or the dress not sure if its dress or skirt , it does not looks so bad but the skirt/dress just not suits Queen Letizia, I liked it more with the short floral dress , But IMO it would looks nicer with tight short skirt or black short flowy skirt , But I am just in love with the jacket soo elegant .

Last edited:
It's a nice outfit, but maybe she should have worn simpler shoes?

I am a big fan of her style, but this Pascua Militar look is a little disappointing. The businesslike blazer jacket does not match well with that evening (?) gown at all.

I thought the skirt was pretty enough but the jacket, what was she thinking IMO. It's too business looking. Unless she though she could dress the skirt down. I think she could've done way better, it was disappointing.

My only quibble is the white lining of the skirt. and the absence of pearls..

oh my... I agree. The jacket should definitely go with a pencil skirt or trousers... Besided, I kind of dislike skirt who looks like pants...

I thought she had pants on at first glance too. Don't care for the pieces together. IMHO looks like several looks thrown together.

My only quibble is the white lining of the skirt. and the absence of pearls..
I thought the same. The outfit is nice and I like the cutouts on the skirt very much, but the lining is a distraction, especially when she was photographed walking.

Not a fan. Just doesn't really look cohesive or fashion-forward.

I thought she had pants on at first glance too. Don't care for the pieces together. IMHO looks like several looks thrown together.

I think this is one of her worst looks in a while:ohmy:

A longer coat or jacket might have been a better choice as it looks as one poster said a bit thrown together.

Lovely outfit if she had left the cape out. Imo, the cape doesn't match the look. Thats a nice blouse she is wearing and I do like the colors.

For some reason I actually like this black/red outfit. I guess it is the different twist to the rather common proper business suit. Would really love to see more of the high executive types here in America try their hand.

She look stunning. The cape is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom