Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2014 - July 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion
Part 1

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

Letizia looked very nice yesterday. Today I think she looked beautiful very elegant.

Letizia looked very nice yesterday. Today I think she looked beautiful very elegant.

I agree, I thought the Queen's clothes were well chosen, and appropriate for the events.

She looked lovely but I was underwhelmed by Letizia today. Still, she was lovely and attentive to her husband and her girls.

She looked lovely but I was underwhelmed by Letizia today. Still, she was lovely and attentive to her husband and her girls.

I agree. But, that is her prime job now to be helpful and attentive to King and children. Anything above that should come second.

Letizia and the family looked beautiful. I loved both of her outfits and her daughters.

Her outfit today was very elegant and just right for the occasion,I didn't like her outfit at last nights Abdication ceremony,it was missing something.

I loves loved loved her entire look today. Above all, it was 'her.' The cut of the coat was so chic, the color looked great with her coloring, and the accessories were wonderful.

I agree, I thought the Queen's clothes were well chosen, and appropriate for the events.

I do so agree with you and she didn't appear to want to "outshine" her husband. It was his day. She and children came second to his position. All clothes worn by Letizia, girls and Sofia were appropriate, dignified and certainly elegant for the occasion.

Imo the Outfit was underwhelming and the Braid hairstyle Looked a Bit silly.
I couldn't disagree more. I thought Letizia looked great.I love the coat. The hairdo wasn't her best, but all in all she looked amazing imo.

I would have hoped for a nice updo, it would have upgraded the pretty outfit. But overall she looked great.

Best of all was her demeanour and attitude. She understood perfectly it was her husband´s big day and didn´t outshone him. And her proud and happy look was nice to see.

IMO Letizia looked absolutely radiant today, and her choice of outfit reflected who she always is...herself. She allowed her husband to be in the forefront where he should be and she and the Infantas complimented him perfectly. They look like a very close family, and I always enjoy seeing them together.:)

Letizia looked fabulous today. I didn't think that her outfit was underwhelming since it fits in more with her style. Mathilde of Belgium's dress for Philippe's inauguration wasn't that grand either IIRC, but still elegant and appropriate for the occasion. Having said that, I would've liked it if Letizia experimented with her hair for today, since I think her hairstyle is lacking something as I'm sure today was very special and memorable for her.

The white ensemble was perfection! I expected no less from her!
She looked fabulous, the hairstyle with the braid and the make-up all perfect!

HM the Queen hit EXACTLY the right note today, one of great elegance and subtlety.

No 'hostage to fortune' extravagance or 'look at me' vibe for her critics to seize upon !

She looked absolutely perfect !

The whole family was stunning! It was so tender and touching to see them so delicate and beautiful.
I wish them all hapiness and luck.

Its a lovely outfit and perfect for the day. I just would have loved some different jewels and her hair up...but thats my normal!!

great choice by letizia today. i really liked this dress. hoping to see it again soon!

Letizia was just pure perfection today. Just what was needed. Felipe was the star of the day, but Letizia was very elegant in her very chic outfit, I loved the embroidery, colours of Spain included? And as for the hairdo, I think that it was just great that both the former princess of Asturias, queen Letizia, and the new princess of Asturias, Leonor, had braids.

Yesterday's outfit was ok, today's was very elegant. As usually, I missed more substantial jewels to complete the look.

Letizia looked great today. Besides red - white is the best colour on her and the design and cut of the coat and dress were prefect. Loved the detail at the neckline as it was just the right amount to lift the coat. Felipe Varela did a brilliant job on this creation. It was a great piece for the cermony and very understated and elegant

As I predicted, Queen Letizia dressed in a subdued and elegant manner so as not to outshine King Felipe! There will be plenty of royal events for her to shine in the future!
She was perfectly and fabulously dressed IMO...as a queen should be in times of economic and financial hardship.

Perfection again, Queen Letizia was just beautiful, I am crazy over her dress, that is so elegant with the jewels on the collar, so very soft and subdued and elegant. The cut of the coat, now that is great workmanship, perfection again. The little princesses, how pretty they looked in their brocade dresses with ballet shoes.
I thought also that perhaps the way QL did her hair was to keep it from flying all over the place and yet it was free flowing down her back, nice and shiny and pretty hair.
King Felipe now, oh how handsome he is and together they look like the most beautiful couple in the entire royal world...........also nice to see a bit of warmth between all of them today, JC/S/F/L, hoping F/L the very best in the future. Together these 2 strong, intelligent people will do it. Exciting times now for Spain.

Letizia was just pure perfection today. Just what was needed. Felipe was the star of the day, but Letizia was very elegant in her very chic outfit, I loved the embroidery, colours of Spain included? And as for the hairdo, I think that it was just great that both the former princess of Asturias, queen Letizia, and the new princess of Asturias, Leonor, had braids.

I LOOOOOVED her Outfit, too, and I also realised the Pearl embroidery in the Spanish colours Red and Gold, a super-sweet Little Detail.
Bye Bine

Apparently, the first trip F & L will make is to the Vatican. Am I correct that she is now entitled to wear white to meet the Pope? I am not Catholic so I am not sure of all the rules on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom