Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan, Fashion & Style: October 2011 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
16th September 2016 - Her Majesty The Gyaltsuen graced the commemoration of the World Ozone Day in Thimphu.
**Upper part** **Side view**

1st October 2016 -
October calender with the Royal Family. Her Majesty with an up-doo and pastel colors.
**Picture**

11th October 2016 -
His Majesty offered prayers along with Her Majesty The Gyaltsuen and His Royal Highness The Gyalsey at the puja ceremony.
**Side view** **Back view**

16th October 2016 - Their Majesties offer their deepest respect and prayers in Bangkok.
**Full view**
She always looks great, but she would look good in a potato sack anyway ;) :wub:

I really like the last black dress with that stole.

She never looks less than utterly divine-His Majesty is a lucky fellow!:flowers:

6th November 2016 - Her Majesty The Gyaltsuen graced the opening of the Civil Society Fair 2016 at the Thimphu Changlimithang Centenary Park, wearing an updoo.
**Side view** **Upper part** **Side view 02**

1st December 2016 - December calender with Their Majesties and their son. Her Majesty is wearing an updoo and an interesting traditional dress, I think I've never seen her with this style before.
**Picture**

3rd December 2016 - The Royal Patron of Ability Bhutan Society (ABS) Her Majesty The Gyaltsuen graced an event in honor of The International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
**Full view** **Side view** **Close view**

17th December 2016 - His Majesty The King celebrated the 109th National Day in Trongsa. His Majesty the Fourth Druk Gyalpo, Her Majesty The Gyaltsuen, His Royal Highness The Gyalsey, and the members of the Royal Family participated in the historic celebrations.

**Close up** **Close up 02**

December 19, Queen Jetsun Pema visit the ancestral paternal home in Tangsibji

Beautiful Colors!!

https://scontent.fath3-2.fna.fbcdn....=2939810c9710dd14936f63e6f549bd22&oe=58F6002C
The woman in yellow is Jetsun Pema's older sister, Yeatso Lhamo, who is married to the King's brother Jigme Dorji.

More pictures from day 19th. For those who are not familiar with the royal family of Bhutan, here is a picture with some of them (it seems the eldest sister of the King, Princess Chimi, is not present): Picture

**Pic** **Pic 02**

You can see Jetsun Pema's family here. Her mother is on the far back. The front row is Prince Jigme Dorji with his wife Yeatso Lhamo, and the other younger sister of Jetsun and Yeatso, Serchen Doma, and His Majesty and Jetsun niece Decho Pema (since both her parents brother and sister are her blood uncle and aunt, cute!).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet princess Decho Pema! Is she their only child?

Anyone knows who is who?

https://scontent.fopo1-1.fna.fbcdn....=4e9294e5eec6c65a1b0d87451d0946d5&oe=58E2A1C0
It's the Royal family, though not everyone was in attendance, for example, I don't see Princess Chimi as well (the King's older sister) and Princess Euphelma (the King's younger sister), and one of the Queens (the youngest of the four sister queens)

First row, from left to right: Yeatso Lhamo (in yellow).

Second row, from left to right: Princess Dechen Yangzom, kid, Prince Khamsum Singye, kid, Prince Jigyel Ugyen with kid, Prince Jigme Dorji, Princess Sonam Dechan's son, Jigje Singye.

Third row, from left to right: Her Majesty Gyalyum Tshering Yangdon and Her Majesty Gyalyum Tshering Pem.

Fourth row, from left to right: Her Majesty Jetsun Pema with her two nieces (the one on her lap is Decho Pema), His Majesty Jigme Khesar, His Majesty the Fourth Druk Gyalpo with his grandson the little crown prince, Her Majesty Gyalyum Dorji Wangmo, Princess Sonam Dechan, Princess Kesang Choden with her son, Ugyen Junay.

I can't recognize the other 3 kids on the second row, but I know one of them is Princess Kesang Choden's son Jamgyel Singye (probably the one next to her). I don't know the name of Jetsun Pema's eldest niece.

Last edited:
I love seeing Jetsun. Her traditional outfits are incredibly beautiful in colors and designs. I am never disappointed.

The other three look lovely as well. I quite like the green.

Is Bhutan the land of impossibly beautiful women? They all look flawless.

Agreed! They all have beautiful skin! And I love their traditional clothes.

:previous: Beautiful photo. Lovely ladies in incredible colors. I notice one of her daughters in law is not in the photo. Nice to see almost all the queens together.

:previous: Jetsun Pema looks absolutely gorgeous in that photo. An early happy birthday to her.

Stunning photo of a stunning queen :flowers:

Like Victoria's recent, perfect outfit for the background. Both beautiful blend.

I love the vibrant colours of the Bhutanese traditional dress - Jetsun Pema wears them incredibly well.

Beautiful and vibrant as always. Can never get enough of her dress:flowers:

I think she's the most beautiful female royal - just stunning - and there's the fact that the colours and design of the Bhutanese national dress are also gorgeous. So she's starting with a lot working in her favour, but she also carries herself very well and knows what works for her. The overall effect is lovely to look at.

:previous: I agree. She is the most beautiful queen in the world, IMO, and the most beautiful female Royal period.

Simply exquisite.

I agree that she is the most beautiful royal. Lovely and elegant.

:previous:Cam23
:previous:Moon23
:previous:Queen Penny

I will 4th that agreement that she is the most gorgeous and beautiful of all royal ladies be they queens or not. She has such a dignity about her, serene and calm. She is not the type that is *in yr face* and has to be seen and heard, she just is herself in the moment. And I would love to get my hands on some of that fabric that they make there, unbelievably fabulous.?

Don't know how she does it but she just gets more beautiful as time passes! And agree with others who have said that she is stunning in traditional attire.

She’s by far the most attractive royal woman, IMO. Lots of royals are described as being beautiful - she’s one of the very few who actually is.

:previous: Such beautiful colours for Jetsun Pema. She always looks wonderful in the traditional dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom