The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-16-2013, 05:49 AM
Royal Highness

old pic from last year (i dont know if it was posted already), but its always nice to see her wearing lovely and beautiful western clothes^^

**Full view**

Old 02-16-2013, 09:26 AM
Heir Apparent

They make such an exquisite couple and I love their PDA! They both look great in Western wear as equally as in their traditional garb. But I do prefer her in those sumptuous fabrics.

Old 02-16-2013, 11:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Chanel bag ... not bad at all.
To wander on in a huge forest without thought of return. To stand upon the shore and gaze after a boat that disappears behind distant islands. To contemplate the flight of wild geese seen and lost among the clouds.
And, subtle shadows of bamboo on bamboo." Zeami Motokiyo
Old 02-16-2013, 01:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

OMG gorgeous .. yes nice big Chanel bag .. really lovely
Old 02-16-2013, 02:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Queen of a poor country + chanel bag = a bad mix. Best to stay with traditional Bhutanese fashions. Can't go wrong promoting Bhutanese products on the international stage.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:21 PM
Royal Highness

^sorry but Jetsun Pema's family is a healthy one, and she even studied abroad! im sure she has her own wealth, so i doubt she would spent Bhutan's poor wealth on chanel bags or however.
AND she promotes insanely Bhutanese traditional clothes, its very RARE for her to be dressed in western clothes, it seems you havent followed her since her marriage to the King.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Her family may be healthy, even wealthy by Bhutanese standards, but then they were already related to the ruling family. I did know she was educated abroad. I do know she usually wears Bhutanese clothes. I just felt that since Bhutan is no longer as isolated as it once was, and its people are more educated and can access the internet, it would be better for her not to be seen wearing western designer garb as the queen of a poor nation. Even the Bhutanese can figure out Chanel does not come cheap no matter who is picking up the tab. JMO.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:32 AM
Commoner

I think she's better off with the traditional clothing anyway, she looks stunning in those rich colours and exquisite fabrics. However, I'd think that the Bhutanese would like to see the Queen in expensive clothes as it goes with her high position. Maybe she'll set her own style as the country is slowly modernising. But I must say that the western look and handbag just reminds me of Ri Sol-ju, the North Korean First Lady.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:10 AM
Royal Highness

HM Queen Jestun Pema launched the book ‘Jewel in the Crown’, which tells the story of the Royal Wedding with digital illustrations. January, 19th.
**Full view**

HM Queen Jestun Pema style on Their Majestis visit to India. January.
**Full view**

HM Queen Jestun Pema style on Their Majestis visit to Bangladesh. February. (last pic from the right, HM is wearing Bangladesh traditional clothing)
**Full view**
Old 02-21-2013, 10:23 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

A: Jetsun looks lovely as always.
(...)
Old 02-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

gorgeous just gorgeous photos .. she is sooo amazing I just have to have the book.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

She´s really like a princess from an oriental tale. She´s just too beautiful for words

I love when she wears those tradictional dresses, they are beautiful.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 03-28-2013, 04:29 PM
Heir Apparent

tatiana santo domingo praises the style of the queen of bhutan:

Quote:
And then? “We are headed to South Africa to source materials, then we are off to Laos and Bhutan,” says Santo Domingo. “We were really inspired and impressed with the new Queen of Bhutan’s wardrobe during her wedding celebrations, so let’s see if we can bring back some of those incredible fabrics and looks.”
London Lunches With Tatiana Santo Domingo And Dana Alikhani, Fashion’s Newest Sister Act: style file: daily fashion, party, and model news
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 03-28-2013, 05:36 PM
Royal Highness

Copletely agree with Annie S:She´s really like a princess from an oriental tale. She´s just too beautiful for words

&Tatiana SD statement as well! Hopefully Tatiana will incorporate some of the gorgeous designs,materials and colours into her fashion line:-)
The Queen of Bhutan is stunning, beautiful inside & outside!
. Helen Keller
Old 04-10-2013, 07:41 PM
Courtier

İ love her syle its good because she wears traditional but not only traditonal like malaysian or brunei royalty she wear western too its good :)
Old 04-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Royal Highness

21 February 2013 - Her Majesty visited a school with her Husband and offered prayers for the continued peace and prosperity of the nation. Wearing a lively orange traditional top.
**Picture**

21 March 2013 - Her Majesty visited the Ability Bhutan Society Center, which she is patron of. Wearing a pastel traditonal top and pink skirt.
**Full view** **Semi-full view**

24 March 2013 - Her Majesty visited the residents of City Corporation camp. Wearing a beautiful traditional lively lilac attire.
**Side view** **Back view** **Upper part**

27 March 2013 - Her Majesty and her Husband at the last day of the Paro Festival.
**Full view** **Upper part**

30 March 2013 - Her Majesty attended a secondary school in Haa, in Red looks.
**Full view**
Old 04-12-2013, 02:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

They appear to me IMO a romantic couple ... he ia a total dish and she divine she looks gorgeous above though I really like her lighter shades ... she looks amazing in anything... beautiful
Old 04-12-2013, 02:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post

**Full view**
Love this red one! She has beautiful hair, have to say

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 04-12-2013, 06:22 PM
Heir Apparent

You have to have a slim figure to carry off horizontal stripes which the Queen has and does successfully. She is exquisitely beautiful in all her colorful outfits and the King is an absolute dreamboat! They seem to be a very loving pair.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
21 February 2013 - Her Majesty visited a school with her Husband and offered prayers for the continued peace and prosperity of the nation. Wearing a lively orange traditional top.
**Picture**

21 March 2013 - Her Majesty visited the Ability Bhutan Society Center, which she is patron of. Wearing a pastel traditonal top and pink skirt.
**Full view** **Semi-full view**

24 March 2013 - Her Majesty visited the residents of City Corporation camp. Wearing a beautiful traditional lively lilac attire.
**Side view** **Back view** **Upper part**

27 March 2013 - Her Majesty and her Husband at the last day of the Paro Festival.
**Full view** **Upper part**

**Full view**
Don't know what it is about her, but I don't think I saw her in anything looking bad yet. She always looks great, be it traditional or western wear. She is so beautiful, fragile and delicate. She reminds me of a gorgeous, frail butterfly.