Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan, Fashion & Style: October 2011 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She always looks beautiful. The fabrics in her traditional outfits are always unbelievable. I particularly like the purple evening look.

Absolutely stunning. That purple is beautiful.

How nice to see her at an international, global event. She is such a stunner.

Jetsun Pema is the best dressed for me tonight. Just drop dead gorgeous.

Jetsun is stunning. The traditionsl fabric both day and evening gorgeous. Best dressed of all women.

She is breathtakingly beautiful. Both of her outfit suit her and the occasion. I wonder what the hair jewel is made of, looks like gold

I love the outfits she’s worn. To me she rarely puts a foot wrong, fashion wise. Exquisite fabrics, flattering colours, everything perfectly tailored. I think she’s by far the most attractive royal woman, and the only one who’s truly beautiful.

I do wonder what people from Bhutan and the surrounding areas think of her clothes and looks. Maybe she doesn’t stand out as much in her own environment. Although I doubt the king would have married a woman considered unattractive either in Bhutan or anywhere else.

Bhutan has a national dress code so no she wouldn't stand out. I doubt the people or the king care if she is a fashion icon.

She looks wonderful again today. Best dressed simply :flowers:

I doubt the people or the king care if she is a fashion icon

Well that would certainly make them unique as I can’t think of any other monarchy where the people aren’t at least somewhat interested in the fashion choices of its female members. At least the segment of the population who notice their royal families at all.

In any event, I wasn’t so concerned about whether she’s a fashion icon in Bhutan as I was wondering whether she would cause the same accolades regarding her clothes and beauty in Bhutan as she does here on this board. Maybe the Bhutanese woman on the street thinks she’s quite average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom