The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-11-2015, 12:15 PM
Heir Apparent

It is sooo exotic beautiful that simply anything wearing i don't care!!
Thank you Kathia_sophia for all this pictures of Queen here.

Old 11-21-2015, 07:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

21st November 2015 - Our lovely pregnant Her Majesty The Gyaltsuen with her husband The King, graced the consecration ceremony of Yangthang Gonpa, which was rebuilt upon the Royal Command of His Majesty The King, after it was damaged due to the 2011 earthquake.

**Full view** **Picture 01**

Old 11-22-2015, 03:26 AM
Heir Apparent

A very very lovely Queen and a very very lovely couple
Old 11-22-2015, 07:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Such a beautiful and likeable couple !!!!!!
Old 11-23-2015, 11:53 AM
Courtier

This will more than likely be one of the most beautiful royal babies ever! She is angelic!
Old 12-01-2015, 07:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

25th November 2015 - Her Majesty The Gyaltsuen graced the consecration ceremony and inaugurated the Democracy House:
**Close-up** **Picture 02**

27th November 2015 - Her Majesty The Gyaltsuen graced the Salhang Tendril ceremony for the construction of the new 150 bedded Gyaltsuen Jetsun Pema Mother and Child Hospital:
**Full view** **Side view** **Picture 01** **Picture 02**

1st December 2015
- December calendar (PLEASE CHECK THIS = Lovely Jetsun Pema! )
**Full view**
Old 12-02-2015, 02:32 AM
Heir Apparent

As if they have come from the pages of a fairytale. Beautiful!!.
Old 12-03-2015, 12:59 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacknch View Post
The Queen wears the traditional clothes of Bhutan like everyone else there - at appropriate occasions she will wear more Western-style clothes. It works the other way round for everyone - you have your normal clothes and when appropriate will dress otherwise.
Well stated Jack. National dress and language is not optional in Bhutan, it's mandatory, so we are really only going to see their Dragon Queen wearing Christian Louboutins and wearing pricey clothes in the privacy of her own home and overseas on private occasions.

All state occasions are performed in National Dress both at home and abroad so, for all of us drooling over the gloriously rich colours and textures, and even the textiles themselves, can look forward to a long love affair with all of it.
Old 12-03-2015, 01:37 AM
Aristocracy

One thing that impress me is that they keep their dress, language and traditions alive in their home country and don't become westernized like the rest of the world. I think that more countries need and should keep their own heritage alive and well. It makes for a more interesting society on the whole. Here in reading this form for years I have learned a great deal about the different holiday traditions in foreign countries which makes me want to learn more about that country. She is one extremely beautiful woman, just gorgeous and I wish her and her husband well and for them to have a very healthy baby.
Old 12-03-2015, 06:02 PM
Heir Apparent

She is just so stunning they are a handsome looking couple
Old 12-19-2015, 01:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

17th December 2015 - 108th National Day celebrations in Paro:

**Picture**
Old 12-19-2015, 06:17 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

That's a beautiful photo of Jetsun Pema and I love the vibrant colours of her traditional dress. Her bump is starting to become more visible now - I'm excited for the arrival of her baby.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-19-2015, 07:13 PM
Courtier

I am absolutely in LOVE with the fabrics of Bhutan. I find myself almost drooling over the keyboard. Beautiful clothing for a beautiful queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBirds View Post
One thing that impress me is that they keep their dress, language and traditions alive in their home country and don't become westernized like the rest of the world. I think that more countries need and should keep their own heritage alive and well. It makes for a more interesting society on the whole. Here in reading this form for years I have learned a great deal about the different holiday traditions in foreign countries which makes me want to learn more about that country. She is one extremely beautiful woman, just gorgeous and I wish her and her husband well and for them to have a very healthy baby.
It is actually the law in Bhutan that the citizens must wear the traditional national dress.
Old 12-19-2015, 07:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post

**Picture**
Wow the beauty of these ladies, their outfit !!!! What a pleasure !
Old 12-20-2015, 10:32 AM
Majesty

such beautiful colours indeed!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 12-20-2015, 10:35 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
Wow the beauty of these ladies, their outfit !!!! What a pleasure !
They all look amazing!
Old 12-20-2015, 11:15 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post

**Picture**
Thank you for the picture, she is just beyond beautiful, such a gorgeous lady. And the colors of clothing of all the ladies, is amazing. Can anyone tell me where a person can buy their fabric, the colors, the design, the pattern, I would love to get my hands on some of that fabric, it would make a beautiful dress. Gorgeous colors, just gorgeous.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

1st January 2016 - January calender with Their Majesties. Beautiful:

**January calender**
Old 01-01-2016, 10:50 PM
Aristocracy

SnowBirds: I googled "fabric from Bhutan" and saw pictures and several articles about these fabrics, about the country and about The King and Queen. I think you would find it all interesting. I definitely got sidetracked. Fascinating country.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:23 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

As per usual, Jetsun Pema looks beautiful and I love the colours of her traditional dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissByrd View Post
SnowBirds: I googled "fabric from Bhutan" and saw pictures and several articles about these fabrics, about the country and about The King and Queen. I think you would find it all interesting. I definitely got sidetracked. Fascinating country.
Thank you for this - I'll be sure to do some research as well. Bhutan seems to be a fascinating place.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank