Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 7: July 2017 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just adored that color on HM, she looked so ready for spring and sunshine. Two things I saw that made me smile, really great to see Philip sitting there beside her and he is in great form it seems. And that brooch, took my breath away.....huge and huge......anyone know the name or history of it......I love brooches on a lady, more of these young royals ladies need to look to HM on how to wear jewels.
The Queen's brooch: From Her Majesty's Jewel Vault: The Richmond Brooch

Queen Elizabeth lovely in light pink at the annual Chelsea Flower Show today, May 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
What a lovely shade of pink on the Queen. And her smile in the second picture is just beautiful.

She looked fabulous, maybe a bit tired. Her step seemed a bit uncertain at times, but I may be looking too much into it knowing the weekend she's had. She's fabulous. And I LOVE the Chelsea Flower Show! I adore seeing her visiting every year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you for the info PL, I love it and it is now on my list of favorite brooches of HM. My absolutely favorite of all times is the *Waterfall Brooch*, that took my breath away when I saw HM wearing it in France.......and the *Ruby Brooch* is also a favorite of mine....love the color red so those huge rubies are outstanding.

:previous:

Such a pretty dress!!

Today, May 31, Queen Elizabeth hosted a Garden Party at Buckingham Palace, wearing a blue dress:

I like this a lot! This dress seems more carefully tailored and more flattering than some in Her Maj's wardrobe, and she's always lovely in blue.

Beautiful dress! Her sunglasses are cute too :cool:

I like this a lot! This dress seems more carefully tailored and more flattering than some in Her Maj's wardrobe, and she's always lovely in blue.

Yes, I noticed that also for it is a big flared at the bottom instead of the column dresses as I call them. This fits her nicer then some others have in the past. Yes, blue is pretty on her yet she wears red really nice. Only thing I don't like is the hat, something about it that seems not right.

Only thing I don't like is the hat, something about it that seems not right.

Maybe it's the peacock feather?
I think the hat is nicer without it.

Besides, aren't peacock feathers supposed to be bad luck?

:previous:

Such a pretty dress!!

Today, May 31, Queen Elizabeth hosted a Garden Party at Buckingham Palace, wearing a blue dress:

The Queen looks wonderful and I love this new flared from the hips look. It is a very flattering look and of course, she always looks brilliant in blues and aqua. I love the peacock feather that ties all the shades together. And let's not forget her adorable sunglasses!

Queen Elizabeth in a lovely recycled flower print dress during an Investiture Ceremony at Buckingham Palace today, June 1:

** Full/Side view **

The lavender is beautiful, and that brooch - my word it's beautiful!

The queen looking lovely in lavender just hope the coat isn't too heavy for June.

Queen Elizabeth looking lovely during an anniversary celebration for the Medical Detection Dogs today, June 6:

Queen Elizabeth in one of her very pretty flower print dresses at a medal presentation at Buckingham Palace today, June 7:

** Full view **

Very pretty dress! I love the big smiles of the 3 women in the picture ?

Queen Elizabeth, looking great in magenta, opened The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Galleries at Westminster Abbey today, June 8:

I think Queen Elizabeth looks lovely at Trooping the Colour today, but when doesn't she? That bright blue really suits her.

Very nice color today. I like the floral trim on her hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom