Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 7: July 2017 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this mulberry color on HM, and I'm always happy to see her in a suit rather than the coat and dress combo.

And isn't that second photo wonderful?!

Love this mulberry color on HM, and I'm always happy to see her in a suit rather than the coat and dress combo.

And isn't that second photo wonderful?!

I have a suit in that color with a button up jacket with gold buttons. I will feel very regal the next time I wear it.

I love the 2nd picture. Her smile is the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

A very nice dress for her!

Today, May 4, for an Investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace, Queen Elizabeth recycled another lovely flower print dress:

** Full view **

A very nice dress for her!

Today, May 4, for an Investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace, Queen Elizabeth recycled another lovely flower print dress:

** Full view **

Very lovely, HM looks fit as a fiddle. This dress reminded me of Catherine's blue poppy dress worn first in Australia.
(..)

I would totally wear that coat and I am less than half HM's age! I did wear a skirt in that plaid every school day for 4 years to my Catholic high school.

The dailymail found out that it's a "£69.99 quilted popper-front jacket from British label David Barry" (source). She also wore it yesterday, see yesterday's post.

We, and the Fail, et al. hardly ever see her in store-bought clothing so we don't see photos of her with price-tags attached!

Well played Your Majesty. ?

I have to say; the first thing I noticed about HM at the Horse Show today was her lovely, brightly coloured scarf. She rocks it!

HM looks quite lovely in that rose colored suit coat that she is wearing. I really love that brooch of hers, have never seen that one before. A rose in diamonds.....perfect!

Queen Elizabeth presented the awards to the best turned out trooper of the Household Cavalry yesterday, wearing another nice combination:

** Full view ** Upper part **

There’s something about that first picture of HM...

Queen Elizabeth presented the awards to the best turned out trooper of the Household Cavalry yesterday, wearing another nice combination:

...that makes me think of the young Princess Elizabeth...her expression, or her stance, I’m not sure just what. And in the second picture, she was looking sweetly at the handsome young trooper.

Later today Queen Elisabeth hosted the first of the annual Buckingham Palace Garden Parties:

I always love the colours she chooses. I wonder if the matching umbrella is for the sun as there doesn't seem to a cloud in that beautiful blue sky. Does she always wear white gloves when meeting the public?

Maybe it's also been a stylistic element to complete her look and/or a decorative walking stick to lean on while talking with the guests..

As to the gloves: she also wears black ones, when meeting with the public:

** April 2018 ** March 2018 **

I guess it depends on the weather and the rest of her outfits..:flowers:

Today, May 16, Queen Elizabeth looked great at a reception for members of the Victoria Cross and George Cross Association at Buckingham Palace:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
This is such a beautiful color combination. I love the embellishment on the hat!

The hat is by Angela Kelly who designed the queens outfit?

I heard it said Angela Kelly designed the hat but not the outfit for the wedding.

I just adored that color on HM, she looked so ready for spring and sunshine. Two things I saw that made me smile, really great to see Philip sitting there beside her and he is in great form it seems. And that brooch, took my breath away.....huge and huge......anyone know the name or history of it......I love brooches on a lady, more of these young royals ladies need to look to HM on how to wear jewels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom