Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 7: July 2017 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her wrap was particularly lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like this color on her, to be honest. But maybe that's why I don't like this color at all.

I usually think of the Queen being able to wear any color, but I think we finally hit one that does not suit her at all.

A color that diminishes her. I guess the other outfit I remember in this color is that coat with the white fur collar and matching hat. And in that case the collar/hat more than make up for the bergh! Diamonds must look good on it though!

Queen Elizabeth in a beautiful light pink dress during audiences at Buckingham Palace today, November 14:

** Full view **

A lovely color on the Queen, but I'm not sure I'm liking that low-slung tie on the jacket. At least it's not a full length coat over a dress, not that the dress coat combo isn't an excellent working uniform.

It's the girl in her that wanted a tie this time ;) Lovely color, don't mind the tie, but the buttons. Happy that it's not blue again.

She saw Kate in raspberry last night and decided to go for it today. ;):lol:

She looks lovely!

Queen Elizabeth lovely in pink at the Headquarters of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in London today, November 20:

** Full view **

Queen Elizabeth received ambassadors at Buckingham Palace today, November 22:

** Full view **

The Queen looks lovely, as usual, but the ambassador's hanbok is gorgeous! Wow!

Queen Elizabeth in one of her nicest daytime dresses during private audiences today, December 4:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And later at the Diplomatic Reception at Buckingham Palace:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Queen Elizabeth opening the Queen Elizabeth II Centre at Coram Campus in London today, December 5:

** Full view **

Last edited:
I love the evening dress from yesterday, and I especially like the golden shoes and handbag, matching with the small pieces of gold in the dress.
Lovely.

Her Maj looked really gorgeous last night, I loved the rich fabric and lace in her gown, and even though I get a bit tired of it sometimes, it's hard to beat the GGBI for sparkle power.

For today's appearance, I love the color, hate the shape of the hat, always have. Will be glad when this particular hat shape goes out of the rotation.

I liked the gown the Queen wore for the Diplomatic Reception. I actually thought it made a pleasant change from the all white gowns she has favoured of late.

The Queen shows yet again that she may be in her nineties but she still likes to mix it up with her evening wear. This evening gown with its layers of delicate, gold-tinged lace with a shorter skirt so her gold shoes glittered through the bottom layer of lace was just amazing.

Did anyone ever think we would see her in such an on-trend look? Though, to be honest, I think the gold and white lace over a white background is nicer than many, many of the lace evening gowns of the young and fashionable.

When you add the obligatory jewels for the sparkliest evening of the year, she was just plain a knockout! Definitely, absolutely:

*BEST IN SHOW*

HM was just spectacular at the Diplomatic Reception, what a difference for HM. That gorgeous lace gown was perfect on her and she sparkled like the jewel that she is. Everything about the look was stunning and bet in person all were saying how wonderful she looked.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom