Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 6: March 2015 - July 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen is rocking the pink :flowers:

One of the things I love about the older queens is they are not afraid of the colors.:flowers:

The wedgewood blue is my favourite outfit at the moment.

Imho, the queen has worn some misses recently and I don't like this one at all. The hem looks like that of a tablecloth...mmm... pity!

Oh I think this one is lovely...I kinda like the scalloped edges.

LaRae

She looks amazing in yellow.

Queen as always looks lovely in yellow:flowers:

I like the scalloped look on her. If it was someone younger like Kate, I'd say no, it would be aging look. But very appropriate for the queen.

Its a lovely colour on the queen and looks very well on H.M.!

I love the scalloped edges. It adds a nice little something to the outfit. HM always looks lovely in yellow.

I also like the scalloped edges - some very fine workmanship in that outfit, and it adds interest without drama.

Very effective colour, you can spot her even in "overview" shots

Ok the neon green is a bit much for me....but you can definately see her!

LaRae

When you are 90, you can wear whatever the heck you want. And I get it that we cannot possibly not see her from afar.
But, please, never again? JMO

Well the pilots in the flyover certainly weren't going to miss their mark today, were they!?!?

Last edited:
ACK! The color is horrible, but I like the way she moves "outside the box".
:cool:

How I adore these bright , brilliant colors that always chooses to wear the Queen!!!!

When you are the Queen of the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and 12 other countries and is the figurehead of 2 billion people, and is an international icon and is 90, then maybe she's saying to herself, I can use what the heck I want.

HM looked great at the service and at Trooping the Colour. I particularly like her funky looking outfit today, those are wonderful colours.

Yellow- Love it. The divine elegant lemony color
Green- Works for Kermit- Not for HM. Reminds me of pea soup. Hate it.

Sometimes I wished she'd change her shoes/handbag.

The Cobalt Blue/Orange is a beautiful combination.

She looks smashing! What a great color combo!

LaRae

Those colours look great on HM, and I particularly like her bright blue coat. Her hat looks rather refreshing and summery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom