Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 6: March 2015 - July 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Elizabeth looking wonderful at a Memorial Service at All Saints Church in London today, June 15, to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the bombing of Upper North Street School:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
:previous: It is quite amazing how the shade of a colour can communicate a feeling, a mood, an emotion. First, a memorial service followed by meeting children and she looks so happy and lighthearted. The following day she's down by Grenfell Tower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think she wore a bulletproof vest under her dress and coat?
I thought she might, when I saw the picture on which she climbed the stairs.

She looks beautiful. That brooch is amazing!

She may be wearing a bullet proof vest. Sad reflection on the times, but anything to keep her safe.

She looks great! That brooch is stunning...what's the ID of it?

LaRae

She looks lovely today :flowers:

One of the best brooches in vaults, I love seeing it today.

She looks very lovely as usual...she really doesn't mess up with the wardrobe.

LaRae

Queen Elizabeth at the State Opening of Parliament in the House of Lords today, June 21 - beautiful fabric:

** Full view ** Upper part **

For day 2 of Royal Ascot later today she chose a lovely yellow coat and hat:

Last edited:

Queen Elizabeth looking great in a strong pink coat and hat at Royal Ascot's Ladies Day today, June 21:

Yes, The Queen looks lovely.

Her Lady in Waiting Mary Morrison looks pretty spiffy today too, in her black and fuschia ensemble.

Wonderful color today on HM. Some have said its a baby blue color and some have said its a turquoise. From the resolution on my screen, I'm more apt to describe it as a light sea foam green. No matter. She still looks wonderful.

Wonderful color today on HM. Some have said its a baby blue color and some have said its a turquoise. From the resolution on my screen, I'm more apt to describe it as a light sea foam green. No matter. She still looks wonderful.

Officially it's "muted jade" :D

Whatever that color is called, it is beautiful & she looks beautiful wearing it!

The first photo of HM is lovely, she looks so happy. Her smile lights up the whole photo. :)
The colour of her dress is beautiful.

Maybe that's why HM has a reputation for wearing brighter colors. With the illumination of her smile, she needs the color in order for her outfits to get noticed. ;)

Gorgeous raspberry color - absolutely one of my favorites! As usual, her brooch is to die for :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom