Princesses & Royal Ladies of the Netherlands Fashion & Style 1: Aug 2010 - Nov 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Margriet this evening - Picture details

Wearing something similar to one of her daughters in law this afternoon?

Princess Margriet has handed out the Princess Margriet award in Utrecht today, June 11, 2013. The award is given to professionals who contribute in a creative and innovative way to the quality of care.

** ppe gallery **

Princess Margriet as Patron of Introdans has attended the traditional 'End of Season' event of Introdance at the Schouwburg Arnhem on Saturday, June 22:

** ppe gallery ** fb: END OF SEASON. Wit. **

Last edited:

Princess Margriet has inaugurated a new building of the Gelders Archive in Arnhem today, September 20.

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:

Princess Margriet and Prof. Pieter van Vollenhoven have opened the re-newed Park Berg and Bos in Apeldoorn on September 21, 2013:

** ppe gallery **

They all look great, especially Irene, though I'm not crazy about her shoes.

Aimee looks amazing (if a little low cut) but I agree everyone looks good at this wedding. Marilee looks amazing as well.

Last edited:
Thought they all looked good nothing standout but it is a wedding and no one wants to do better than the bride.

Irene looks stunning, I love that shade of red. I also like her accessories.

I'm not too sure about Margriet's outfit, I like the shade of blue but I'm not a fan of the swirly pattern.

Anita's fur coat looks cosy, however I personally wouldn't wear it to a wedding. I like her dress, the colour combinations are very nice. Her shoes are lovely too.

Marilene looks wonderful, I love her dress and wouldn't mind wearing it myself. The bow is a cute touch to it.

Aimee's dress is OK, I like her shoes and hair style.

On October 25 Princess Margriet has opened an exhibition of works by French painter Henri Fantin-Latour (1836 - 1904) at the Museum Gouda.

** Pic 1 ** source ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Princess Margriet has visited Paralympic athletes at the sports centre Papendal in Arnhem today, October 30. Some of them will particpate in the Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia, next March.

** Pic **

Princess Margriet attended the cutting of a 25 metre Christmas tree for the Ersamus hospital at the Loo in Apeldoorn today, December 2nd. The tree is a gift for the 150th anniversary of the Sophia children's hospital. Companies and individuals can buy a light that will benefit the development of the children's hospital.

** ppe gallery **

On February 13 Princess Margriet and Prof. Pieter van Vollenhoven attended the premiere of Swan Lake on Ice at the Luxor Theater in Rotterdam:

** Pic **

The Canadian Ambassador James Lambert and his wife have received Princess Margriet and Prof. Pieter van Vollenhoven for a festive dinner this evening, April 9, to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Kröller-Müller Museum and to celebrate 75 years of diplomatic relations between Canada and the Netherlands.

** anp gallery **

Last edited:

Yesterday, April 16, Princess Margriet received the first copy of the book "The Dutch Merchant Navy in Wartime" in Rotterdam.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

Today, April 17, she opened the Red Cross Congress "Power to the People, the power of citizens in the disaster relief and crisis" in Utrecht.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

Princess Margriet received Peter Maurer, President of the International Committee of the Red Cross, at Paleis Noordeinde today, May 22, 2014.

** anp gallery **

Princess Margriet attended the inauguration of the Sunflower Shuttle at Het Loo Palace today, May 28.

The bus makes it easier for people with disabilities to move around the palace grounds, it's part of the "Palace Het Loo accessible to everyone" project.

** anp gallery ** ppe gallery **

Princess Margriet opened the new building of the Sophia Rehabilitation centre in Den Haag today, June 17:

** ppe gallery **

Princess Margriet as Patron attended the annual End of Season show of the modern ballet company Introdans at the Schouwburg Arnhem on June 28:

** ppe gallery **

Princess Margriet as SOS Patron is currently visiting SOS Children's Villages in Ghana from July 8 till July 10, 2014. Dutch singer Jan Smit is participating in the journey as well.

Here are two pics from yesterday, pic 2 is a selfie Jan Smit has made:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Margriet and Prof. Pieter van Vollenhoven attended the opera premiere of Der Rosenkavalier (The Knight of the Rose) at the Salzburg Festival 2014 in Salzburg, Austria, on August 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom