Princesses & Royal Ladies of the Netherlands Fashion & Style 1: Aug 2010 - Nov 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Margriet at a gala concert to mark the 80th birthday of Dutch opera singer Cristina Deutekom in Amsterdam, October 26, 2011.

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Aimee looks beautiful, Marilene's dress is not bad but her hair... Good grief that is really aging her, not nice

Princess Margriet has unveilled a new logo at the jubilee of the foundation Allegoeds, a volunteer foundation for people that need care, in Lunteren today, December 7, 2011:

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:

Princess Marilène at a film award ceremony in Amsterdam, today, December 15,
wearing an elegant female suit of a nice material and with soft colours:

** Upper part ** Close up **

Princess Marilène at a film award ceremony in Amsterdam, today, December 15,
wearing an elegant female suit of a nice material and with soft colours:

** Upper part ** Close up **

Looks like a perfect Scandinavian Outfit to me!

Princess Margriet together with Princess Gusti Kanjeng Ratu Pembayun of Yogyakarta
attended a meeting about deforestation in Apeldoorn today, January 15, 2012.

** ppe gallery **

Princess Margriet has opened an informational healthcare market for caregivers of chronically
ill patients in Enschede today, January 28, 2012.

** ppe gallery **

Princess Margriet received the first copy of the Red Cross first aid by accidents (EHBO) stamp
in Den Haag today, January 30, 2012.

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:

Princess Margriet and Anna Komorovska have opened the Keukenhof 2012 in Lisse today, March 21, 2012.

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:

Princess Margriet received the book ''The time of great peace, Johan Maurits van Nassau in Dutch Brazil''
written by Casparus Barlaeus, at the residence of the ambassador of Brazil in Wassenaar, March 27, 2012.

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:

A great looking Princess Margriet today, April 12, received the first copy of the book ''Dutch New York:
a guide to the heritage of New Netherlands" at the Scheepvaart museum in Amsterdam.

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:

Princesses Marilène, Annette and Aimée at the Koninginnedag (Queensday) today, April 30, 2012,
all wearing outfits with shades of blue or green.

The two different prints of Aimée's combination are a bit too much, so I like the other two choices better.

** Annette ** Marilène ** Aimée and Marilène **

:previous:
Annette and Marilène looks nice, but I don't like Aimée outfit :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't favour any outfit to be honest, they all look garish particular the joint prints of Aimee's dress.

marilene looks best today, aimee disappointing.
annnette: if anyone has a picture of her from the back, her very curly yellow hair, black skirt and shiny blouse, at first I thought she was dressed like a secretary but on reflection more like a barmaid, amazing.
Her husbands suite is also too shiny for me, it is probably silk.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto :lol:Koninginnedag

Last edited:
I really like Marilene and Aimee's outfits; they look elegant, bright and appropriate.
Annette's look, on the other hand, I don't like; the green blouse, while of wonderful colour, is a bit frumpy and shapeless.

A verly lovely look for PrincessMargriet at the opening of the Royal Delft Experience in Delft today, May 31.

One of the best colours for her:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She looks very lovely! Love the color combo.

On June 1, Princess Margriet attended the opening of the Holland Festival 2012 in Amsterdam.

** ppe **

Princess Margriet at the opening of the exhibition 'Orange and regional costumes'' in Apeldoorn today, June 12.
The exhibition shows the role of regional costumes in expressing the mutual ties between the Royal family and
the population.

** ppe gallery **

Princess Margriet as Patron of the Apenheul Apeldoorn Foundation has made a working visit to the Apenheul zoo
on June 11, 2012. She was given a tour of the recently renewed park and visited the monkeys and bonobos.

** Pic **

Laurentien looks odd in red but Margriet looks stunning! Marilene's shoes don't match her blue and white outfit, but she looks very summery. Aimee looks like she's off to school or to be a school teacher. Annette looks lovely from what I can see.

A very interesting look from Aimee - I like it and I don't like it all at once!

Princess Margriet attended the show End of Season of the modern ballet company Introdans in Arnhem on June 23, 2012.

** Pic ** ppe gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom