Princesses & Royal Ladies of the Netherlands Fashion & Style 1: Aug 2010 - Nov 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the Princesses of the NLs look very nice. But, Marilene is the best İMO.

Princess Margreit seems to have done really well, (at least fasion wise) with her daughters in law. It's rare to have 4 daughters in law, who are all independantly attactive

For me the best dressed ladies of the day.

Princess Margriet: colour suits her very well. Lovely combination for spring and summer.

Princess Marilène: very stylish purple dress with lovely shoes. Don't like her bracelet.

Princess Annette: nice colour combination of orange and beige. Like her earrings a lot.

Princess Anita: looks like a very elegant and stylish dress.

They all look very nice this year. I think Margriet's outfit is my favorite - I love how well matched it all is, including the bandage on her hand.

Princess Margriet, Pieter van Vollenhoven and the grandchildren Lucas and Felicia
attended the jubilee of the SOS Dolphin foundation in Harderwijk, May 7, 2011.

** ppe gallery **

Goodness, I think Margriet's dress is terrible. :ermm: Which is a shame, because I nearly always love her clothing!

Annette at Maxima's birthday party

Pic

Margriet at the 2011 European Heritage Awards Ceremony in Amsterdam on June 10.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:

Margriet at the start of the institute of global justice at the Hall of Knights:

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Here's a pic of Princess Magriet at the official opening ceremony of The World Physical
Therapy 2011 in Amsterdam yesterday, June 20.

** Pic **

Princess Margriet attended the opening of a glass exhibition around the castle Cannenburch in Vaassen, June 25, 2011.

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:

Princess Margriet, Princess Marilene, Princess Annette and Princess Aimee at the start the new
Red Cross Princess Margriet foundation yesterday - Princess Margriet's look is my favourite:

** Princess Margriet ** lovely colours and cut for her

** Princess Marilene ** colours are fine, but I don't like the material of the dress

** Princess Aimee ** nice

** Princess Annette ** the décolletage is too much in my eyes

That's a pretty good assessment iceflower. Aimee was the best dressed.

Princess Aimee looks lovely - delicate and feminine. I also like the outfit worn by Princess Margreit. I am not sure about Princess Marilene. In the photo provided the dress looks too big.

I love the look of Princess Aimee & Princess Margriet the best.

Princess Margriet has attended the opening of the 14th congress of the European Burns Association (EBA)
in Den Haag, September 14, 2011. She received a copy of the childrens book: "Robin is ill" that focusses
on the referral to a burn center.

** ppe gallery ** belga gallery **

Princess Margriet attended the opening of the re-newed building of the Red Cross house
in Apeldoorn today, September 15, 2011.

** ppe gallery **

Princess Margriet has opened the Groningen Cancer Center today, September 16, 2011.

** anp gallery **

Last edited:

Princess Annette at the opening of the "Belevenis" at the care center Siza in Arnhem, September 19,
2011, wearing a blue coat and beige pants and shoes, a nice colour combination for her.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Close up **

Wow! I love this dress. Margriet looks stunning.

Very regal looking and nice eyes-catching color. These pearl jewelery :w00t:

Princess Margriet at the opening of the new visitor centre of the pumping station in Lemmer today, October 4, 2011.

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:

On October 6, Princess Margriet has opened the First European congress on ambulatory
care for people with severe mental illness in Rotterdam.

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom